Replies

• anb778
    anb778 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join please
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    @anb778 Request approved. :) Please go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to add your starting weight to the relevant thread on the group's forum. Thanks!
  • lorinderbirak
    lorinderbirak Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join please if it's not too late
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    @lorinderbirak Request approved. :) Please go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to add your starting weight to the relevant thread on the group's forum. Thanks!

Okay, off to bed now... but remember, you can join until Sunday night - that's when the group closes to newcomers.
  • BettJo64
    BettJo64 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I'm back again ;-)
  • kschomin
    kschomin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want to join please :)
  • chrizzylicious513
    chrizzylicious513 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge!
  • mjgrin
    mjgrin Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge! I'm excited. :)
  • cizzawizza
    cizzawizza Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'd love to join your group. It's a great Idea and I could really do with the motovation and guidance
  • vloach
    vloach Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Vanessa and i would like to join!
  • april10472
    april10472 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would love to participate in this please count me in
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd like to participate. I've been an active member here on MFP for 1 year and have lost 78 lbs. need to lose some more (:
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    @vloach Invite sent. :) Please go to 'community', 'notifications' (bell symbol) to see and accept it. Then go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to add your starting weight to the relevant thread on the group's forum. Thanks!

@kschomin @_whatsherface @april10472 @cizzawizza @mjgrin @chrizzylicious513
    Requests all approved. :) Please go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to add your starting weight to the relevant thread on the group's forum. Thanks!
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd like to join in with the challenge please!
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    @ejdp254 Invite sent. :) Please go to 'community', 'notifications' (bell symbol) to see and accept it. Then go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to add your starting weight to the relevant thread on the group's forum. Thanks!
  • vanillarose77
    vanillarose77 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    hi i'm jennifer and i would like to be a member and join this challenge.
  • sitoo1959
    sitoo1959 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am trying to join but the link is not working
  • missyhill99
    missyhill99 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Missy I would like to be a member and be apart of the challenges
  • humbled2015
    humbled2015 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    @vanillarose77 @sitoo1959 @missyhill99 Invite sent. Please go to 'community', 'notifications' (bell symbol) to see and accept it. Then go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to add your starting weight to the relevant thread on the group's forum. Thanks!
  • humbled2015
    humbled2015 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Joining this challenge is open for two more days: today (July 4), and tomorrow (July 5). Join up now if you would like to be part of a group working to lose weight together as a team. It's a wonderful mix of camaraderie, and challenges to help you achieve more than you thought you could. Let us know if you would like to join in; there's still time.