Succeeding was easy with Flexible Dieting IIFYM

Options
BJG7_UK
BJG7_UK Posts: 61 Member
edited July 2015 in Success Stories
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to post about my success so far. I use to struggle to sustain a diet until I started flexible dieting.. IIFYM came pretty easy to me, I already use to lift hard and heavy I just needed the right diet to get me on track..

Below is what I achieved.

Any question I can help you with just post below and I'll do my best to respond. :)

g10sx70n4rna.jpg

[Edited by MFP Mods]

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!
  • BJG7_UK
    Options
    Thank you
  • yellow17c
    yellow17c Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Impressive!! Will definitely be having a read of that website
  • BJG7_UK
    Options
    yellow17c wrote: »
    Impressive!! Will definitely be having a read of that website

Thank you, best of luck with your fitness journey! :smiley:
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • BJG7_UK
    Options
    cmsu64113 wrote: »
    Nice job!

Thank you
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • Waffleme19
    Waffleme19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Did you take any diet supplements? What protien brand did you use during your fitness journey?
  • BJG7_UK
    Options

Waffleme19 wrote: »
    Did you take any diet supplements? What protien brand did you use during your fitness journey?

Hi,
    Nope no diet supplements. I did use caffeine for training though. My protein was Impact whey from MyProtein online store.
  • 604ImpaLa
    604ImpaLa Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    How much time between the first & last pics?? Crazy results, great job!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    You look great. Thanks for the pics. :mrgreen:
  • HayleyMcKenna27
    HayleyMcKenna27 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great work. Well done!
  • BJG7_UK
    Options
    How much time between the first & last pics?? Crazy results, great job!
    I went slow as I wanted to retain muscle so i did a cut over 11 months slowly dropping calories.. I started my diet at 2950 and finished at 2625 calories
  • BJG7_UK
    Options
    RodaRose wrote: »
    You look great. Thanks for the pics. :mrgreen:
    Great work. Well done!

Thank you
  • BJG7_UK
    Options
    Just posted a blog to www.fitwaffle.co.uk about finding a diet right for you.
  • angelaleip
    angelaleip Posts: 10 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I just recently started iifym and I have a question about my macros... I'm 5'1 and weigh 100 lbs and my current macros are 123 protein 183 carb and 42 fat. If I were to do the reccomended 40-40-20 split on my current calories (1600 ish) I'd have to eat 160g of protein which seems like too much. should I worry about percentages or just go by 1g per pound of bodyweight? also, are my macros too high in carbs?
  • BJG7_UK
    Options
    angelaleip wrote: »
    I just recently started iifym and I have a question about my macros... I'm 5'1 and weigh 100 lbs and my current macros are 123 protein 183 carb and 42 fat. If I were to do the reccomended 40-40-20 split on my current calories (1600 ish) I'd have to eat 160g of protein which seems like too much. should I worry about percentages or just go by 1g per pound of bodyweight? also, are my macros too high in carbs?

What are your goals? Weight gain? Fat loss?

• angelaleip
    angelaleip Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    BJG7_UK wrote: »
    angelaleip wrote: »

What are your goals? Weight gain? Fat loss?

Currently fat loss but I'm almost at my goal. I hear that the closer you are to your goals, the harder/slower it gets, I'm looking to lose 3-5 more lbs of fat and hopefully not muscle or water weight
  • kali4nia213
    kali4nia213 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How many calories did you start off with and exercise program to hit your mark ? I'm anxious and ready !
  • xBabyLlamaDrama
    xBabyLlamaDrama Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    About what weight did your love handles really recede and flatten? What's your height and weight, and beginning weight? Milestones? You look great man, good job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!