150 lbs to lose friends requested

Options
13»

Replies

• dwalt15110
    dwalt15110 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hi VioletLemon, I've been here a long time. I lost a lot and then put quite a bit back on. I have about 150 to lose. Anyone is welcome to add me. I am on every day. I missed logging in by 2 hours one time and lost my 760+ day streak. I am on every day and I do comment as much as I can. I wish you all the best on your journey.
  • Strawili
    Strawili Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I still have well over 100 lbs to lose, I started at 311 lbs. Let me know if you're still looking for friends. :) That goes for anyone in this thread as well, the more friends the merrier!
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I am here for mutual support! Never negative comments from me!/Cindy
  • VioletLemon
    VioletLemon Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone! Thank you for wanting to include me on your journey to health! Im sure we will all be inspired by one another yeah? As of today Im down 16 lbs!
  • conniejo48
    conniejo48 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes, I would love to be friends!! I also am needing to lose 100+ pounds without surgery !! Will lift up not tear down!!
  • ThunderRoad2
    ThunderRoad2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    If you're still looking, I am half way into my long term goal of losing 170lbs.
  • kywy84
    kywy84 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am trying to lose 150 to 170 pounds. That feels very weird to type. I am down 10 so far but I am really trying to take it seriously now. It feels good to know that I am not alone trying to do this. Please feel free to add me. I would love to have friends who understand this journey.
  • mindydickman
    mindydickman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm hoping to meet people who want to keep each other motivated. I have about 150lbs to lose and found it tough to stay motivated. Today is my first day back on MFP and the first day in my weight loss journey!
  • JuanC214
    JuanC214 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hi my name is Juan I'm 30 years old I have lost 10 lbs so far need another 180 lbs to go , always looking for new friends to help me stay motivated and to help motivate