Biggest Losers Team Challenge

Options

Replies

• kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    @myoukurina_2 @mausbop @SAGED10 @robinpurcell1 @808Kine I've accepted your requests. Please go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to add your starting weight to the relevant thread on the group's forum ASAP - this thread CLOSES 10PM EST this Sunday 5th!! Thanks!
  • cjborkowski
    cjborkowski Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd like to join your group too! Looks like a great way to stay motivated & connected!
  • robinpurcell1
    robinpurcell1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Done! Thanks!
  • humbled2015
    humbled2015 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    @cjborkowski Invite sent. Please go to 'community', 'notifications' (bell symbol) to see and accept it. Then go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to add your starting weight to the relevant thread on the group's forum ASAP - this thread CLOSES 10PM EST this Sunday 5th!! Thanks!
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Kindly include me please
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    @jaygirl3 Invite sent. Please go to 'community', 'notifications' (bell symbol) to see and accept it. Then go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to add your starting weight to the relevant thread on the group's forum ASAP - this thread CLOSES 10PM EST this Sunday 5th!! Thanks!
  • TakingBackForever
    TakingBackForever Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join!
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    @TakingBackForever Invite sent. Please go to 'community', 'notifications' (bell symbol) to see and accept it. Then go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to add your starting weight to the relevant thread on the group's forum ASAP - this thread CLOSES 10PM EST this Sunday 5th!! Thanks!
  • 77topcat
    77topcat Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Good day, I've only just seen this and would love to join! Hope I'm not too late :)
  • humbled2015
    Options
    @77topcat No, you're not too late. An invitation has been sent. But you do need to accept it quickly and post your weight on the STARTING WEIGHT THREAD before 10pm EST today. Please go to 'community', 'notifications' (bell symbol) to see and accept it. Then go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to add your starting weight to the relevant thread on the group's forum ASAP - this thread CLOSES 10PM EST this Sunday 5th!! Thanks!
  • twitchthegoblyn
    twitchthegoblyn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well if it's not too late.
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    @twitchthegoblyn No, you're not too late. An invitation has been sent. But you do need to accept it quickly and post your weight on the STARTING WEIGHT THREAD before 10pm EST today. Please go to 'community', 'notifications' (bell symbol) to see and accept it. Then go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to add your starting weight to the relevant thread on the group's forum ASAP - this thread CLOSES 10PM EST this Sunday 5th!! Thanks!
  • becbec777
    becbec777 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge. Please count me in. Thanks.
  • kendalslimmer
    edited July 2015
    Options
    @becbec777 Request approved. Please go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to add your starting weight to the relevant thread on the group's forum ASAP - this thread CLOSES 10PM EST this Sunday 5th!! Thanks!

I'm off to bed now... If you'd like to join the challenge before 10PM EST (the cut off) please:

- request an invite:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/23818-biggest-losers-team-challenge

- then when @humbled2015 tells you its accepted, post your starting weight on the group's forum ASAP (before 10PM EST)... go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to access the forum.

DO NOT MESSAGE ME. I will not be able to help - I will be asleep!

Thanks!
  • jessiwoww
    jessiwoww Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'd still like to join if it's not too late! I did weigh in this morning so I can post that if I'm accepted to the group. Thanks!
  • humbled2015
    Options
    @jessiwoww I've approved your request. Request approved. Please go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to add your starting weight to the relevant thread on the group's forum ASAP - this thread CLOSES 10PM EST this Sunday 5th!!
  • julia_twin1
    julia_twin1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join... I hope im not too late :-(
  • shauna913
    shauna913 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My name is Shauna. I would like to join this challenge ..
  • humbled2015
    Options
    @julia_twin1 I've approved your request. Please go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to add your starting weight to the relevant thread on the group's forum ASAP - this thread CLOSES 10PM EST this Sunday 5th!!

@shauna913 I've sent you an invite. Please go to 'community', 'notifications' (bell symbol) to see and accept it. Then go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to add your starting weight to the relevant thread on the group's forum ASAP - this thread CLOSES 10PM EST this Sunday 5th!! Thanks!
  • StrengthBeyondStrength
    Options
    Please add me!