The start of a new lifestyle :)

Options
My coworkers and I decided to go on a weight loss program. We are doing our version of the biggest loser :) So far it has been somewhat difficult but, I feel better already :). One thing that has worked for me is drinking at least 64oz of water a day. It may cause you to visit the restroom frequently lol.

Replies

• cjs3001
    cjs3001 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hey and welcome! Good luck and I hope you're the biggest loser! :)
  • SkullingtonJ
    Options
    Welcome! And yes, that much water, you and the restroom will become best friends. :D
  • Palache
    Palache Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    :wink: Welcome!!!
  • Quierstina
    Quierstina Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Awesome - good luck!
  • Michelle1026Lynn
    Options
    My work is doing the same thing. We started our biggest loser competition back on February 6th. And here I am 45 pounds lighter SO FAR!! Our competition doesn't end til July 1st and my goal is to be down 60 pounds by then!

And I drink anywhere from a gallon to a gallon and a half of water a day. That's 128-192 oz. for those of you who are counting! lol The bathroom trips aren't as frequent anymore, my body has become accustomed to the water intake. And I feel it has made a HUGE difference. One, I'm well hydrated, especially prepared for the calories I burn. And it also seems to flush things out of my body much quicker, so even when I want to eat something that's not-so-good for me I think my body is able to process it faster. At least it seems that way!

WELCOME AND GOOD LUCK!! =]
  • rsiano92
    rsiano92 Posts: 25
    Options
    Good luck, hope you become the biggest loser. Feel free to add me, be happy to give you some support and motivation :)
  • Skypooh06
    Skypooh06 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey, you can do it! We got it in the bag
  • rosepetals88
    Options
    its a good way to look at is - not just a diet but a lifestyle change :)
  • rosepetals88
    Options
    its a good way to look at is - not just a diet but a lifestyle change :)