What's your favorite thing about your body?

Options
124»

Replies

• brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I would say my legs, they're slim but strong. I've walked a lot of miles to earn them.
  • ernestmartin3
    ernestmartin3 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My mustache I have had it since 1986. Its been with me through thick and thin
  • losergood2011
    losergood2011 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    it is strong. so amazingly strong!
  • farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    From someone who hid their arms for 15 years...long sleaves in the hottest weather, I am going to say my arms. After weight loss and weight training, I am finally not embarrassed to show them.
  • Frozenmango
    Frozenmango Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Horrorfox wrote: »
    Definitely my lips, and my legs.

shslR6z.jpg
    4hJF15s.jpg

And clearly, Darth Vader agrees, as he hasn't sent stormtroopers your way to make you do burpees.

I like my lips and my legs too! (moreso when they're in shape)
  • Frozenmango
    Frozenmango Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    bioklutz wrote: »
    My small boobs. Sorry big busted ladies - I actually feel bad for you and don't envy you :)

Big boobs are awful! I wish mine were smaller! I envy those with small boobs!

I think "in the middle" boobs are pretty awesome. That's where mine are when I'm thinner. It's all fat in the end lol :D
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    my boobs, my curves and my eyes... all three my favorite things about my body
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Hmm. I would say my hair and and my skin. I have really smooth clear skin and can get away with wearing no makeup (pretty much just lip stuff.)
  • westcoastgrl21
    westcoastgrl21 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I like my upper body! My shoulders are broad, my back is ripped, and I've been working to put more muscle on my arms and shoulders. I'm getting to that "wonderwoman", statue-esque look and I love it! It makes me feel powerful to LOOK powerful :smiley:
  • Horrorfox
    Horrorfox Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Horrorfox wrote: »
    Definitely my lips, and my legs.

And clearly, Darth Vader agrees, as he hasn't sent stormtroopers your way to make you do burpees.

I like my lips and my legs too! (moreso when they're in shape)

Vader works for me :wink: @Frozenmango

• Horrorfox
    Horrorfox Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I like my upper body! My shoulders are broad, my back is ripped, and I've been working to put more muscle on my arms and shoulders. I'm getting to that "wonderwoman", statue-esque look and I love it! It makes me feel powerful to LOOK powerful :smiley:

@westcoastgrl21 Your legs are pretty sweet too.
  • distinctlybeautiful
    distinctlybeautiful Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Asked this a while ago, but I love the positivity and wanted to see if anyone else wants to join the discussion.
  • Blackdawn_70631
    Blackdawn_70631 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    My big butt.
    It's a natural 45" and though some women don't go for a big butt, I just naturally came out to like my natural big butt. Lots of my exercises focus around keeping it full, round and of course, big.
  • steponebyone
    steponebyone Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Doesn't have to be a specific body part.. just something about your body you love! Why do you love it?

I know I don't speak kindly to myself nearly as much as I should. I imagine I'm not alone, so I just wanted to make a positive post! Looking forward to reading responses.. thanks!

My back. It's kind random, but I have a lot of back muscle from swimming and I don't mind it. It's one of the places on me that isn't squishy. Lol
  • tkphotogirl
    tkphotogirl Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    My collarbones and shoulders, my recently-found cheekbones, and my waist-hip ratio. Also delighted that my stomach is nearly flat again, which was my biggest concern after abdominal surgery.
  • leanne0627
    leanne0627 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My butt! Those squats are paying off and my heart because its just as huge!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Overall, I love that my body is strong and I am fit. Specifically, I love my arms and shoulders.

nbj57ocrymls.jpg
  • ohmyllama
    ohmyllama Posts: 161 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    My big fat butt!! I'm going to be sad to lose some of it when I lose weight.

Also my legs. And eyes. And basically just my entire face. LOL I'm terrible, I love myself too much :* the only thing I hate about myself is my fat ugly arms. I swear 90% of my fat is in my arms alone.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    My waist. I missed it for thirty years and am happy to become reacquainted! It just keeps getting smaller. :)

Plus, loose skin doesn't bunch up or hang too badly there.