What does your username mean?

Options

Replies

• serendipity22
    serendipity22 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    It is my favorite word. I could use some serendipity in my life. The number is my birthday doubled.
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    The Rain is cause I live in WA state an it rains so much. My friend helped me come up with that haha :) It's also my e-mail. The 253 is my area code.

LOVE IT! I represent the 253 as well! Gotta love the rain!

I'm in the 360!

Let's see....mine comes from the fact that I think I'm a very soulful person but not many people see it. So I'm trying to bring it out.
  • kandyland86
    kandyland86 Posts: 34
    Options
    kandy is my nickname since my first name is kandace
    land is the first 4 letters of my maiden name which is landry
    and 86 is the yr of my birth!
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I live in the town of Evanston, where I have been a community activist for some many years...many friends about town call me MissEvanston. Also, I am the author of a book, titled Evanston, A Postcard History, published by Arcadia Publishing...so the name fits me..
  • 2girls4boys
    2girls4boys Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have 5 kids. 1 girl and 4 boys.
  • ravenlunatic76
    ravenlunatic76 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Baltimore Ravens fan plus the year I was born
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    chevy = manufacturer of Dale Jr's car (and also the only brand of car I will drive.. lol)

88 = Dale Jr's number

grl = well, I'm a girl and girl with an "i" was taken when I signed up on yahoo, so I took out the "i" and made it grl. I've carried that email/username over to here. :)

chevy88grl
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I took the first letters of my son's two middle names B & E. And the first 4 letters of his last name GOOD. Begood is the name I use for anything I do online. I had to add the 03 because Begood was taken.
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    i love coffee, can you guess my favorite flavor?
  • gbers
    gbers Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    when i met my husband in college, my last name began with a 'g' and he used to call me "g". his started with an "m" and i called him "m". over the last 30(! )years these nick names have transformed into 'mem' and 'gbers'. thus my user name- gbers!
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    three guesses--- I have 3 children and my paid occupation
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    My lic plate, car was a b-day gift from hubby last year.
  • greyhoundluv
    Options
    I have two retired racing greyhounds, and volunteer a lot in greyhound rescue--and love them lots and lots!!
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    My husband calls me a Hot Mess in the mornings. LOL. Its supposed to mean I'm "Hot" Even though I look like a mess...LOL and Xozo because XOXO is too plain. :-)
  • ironman1960
    ironman1960 Posts: 13
    Options
    Goal - Do an Ironman competition
    born - 1960
  • gooberr4
    gooberr4 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    my parents gave me the nickname "goo" thus i am a goober. and 4 is my favorite number.
  • troythegeek
    troythegeek Posts: 47
    Options
    It means I'm awesome.
  • arielian
    arielian Posts: 200
    Options
    Its the beginning of my first name (arielle) && my middle name (lian)
  • basketmaker09
    Options
    I love making bakets!! It's an awesome tradition that I hope to keep alive by inspiring others to take up the art!
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Mine is my email/ student login at my undergrad college...and it just kind of stuck. Its the first initial of my first and middle names and first 5 letters of my last name.