1 Round of 30 Day Shred DONE, 2nd started today

Options

Replies

• kristarablue
    Options
    WOW. Isn't it amazing what 30 days will do.
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Thanks again everyone for the kind comments. I just completed Day 6 of round 2!
  • marniebigelow
    Options
    WOW!!! GREAT JOB!!!
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! I can see a big difference!
  • EllieHall
    EllieHall Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Oh okay, I was just worried about needing recovery time! Thanks

Jillian does her workout based on muscle fatigue. That when it hurts is when it is most important. She designed it to be 30 days straight with no recovery time. I am now on Day 4 of Level One. I am sore but I feel great. I do this in combination with Zumba and a Kickbutt Strenghtening Class.

Good Luck!
  • agirlcandream
    Options
    Wow thats quite a noticable difference.
  • tobrocker
    tobrocker Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and I bet you feel better than you look! WTG!!!!:wink:
  • allibawtez
    allibawtez Posts: 47
    Options
    I finished my 1st round of 30 day shred on Saturday and posted my stats but no pictures. Today I am including pictures as i took some this morning to document the start of round 2 of the shred.

! I stuck with it and did it everyday for 30 days. I was soo out of shape when i started but i have come a long way, but have a ways to go too. I did 15 days on level one and 15 days on level 2. I also did at least 30-60 minutes of additional cardio, either 30 min stationary bike and/or 30 minute of a very brisk walk (2 miles in 30 minute)

Total inches lost in:
    neck 1.25"
    waist 3.0
    hips 1.0
    Biceps 1.0 each arm
    thighs .5" each leg

Total inches lost = 8.25"
    Total weight loss = 14.5 lbs (as on thursday, i do not have a scale at home to find out todays weight)

My second round i plan on doing 15 days level 2 and 15 days level 3 (I have not yet mastered level 2 so though another couple fo weeks on this level will do me good) I will also be doing 30-60 minutes additional cardion 6-7 days a week as i did previously

pics! Please do not mind the stretch marks on my belly, my second boy did a number on my tummy as he was born at 10lbs 3oz)

WOW! I can definitely see the difference! Great job!!!!
  • jhall986
    jhall986 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What is Shred?
  • LauraJo08
    LauraJo08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    30 day shred is an exercise DVD by Jillian Michaels from the Biggest Loser that you can get for 10 bucks or so at Target or Walmart. It is 20 minutes long and has three levels.

I started on Level 2 and did three days, did Level 3 for the first time today. Those squat jumps and rockstar jumps are killer! I think that I'm going to try Level 1 too, because I admit that I get a little bored when I can quote her commentary. I'm thinking of doing sequences of 1X level one, 2X level two, then 3X level three, so that I don't get bored with the same video.

Can't wait to post my before and after pics!
  • KimberlyDenice
    Options
    You like great!!!:smile:
  • Susie_Bee
    Options
    That is excellent! Congratulations!

I recently lost 30 lbs doing Ideal Protein and now, I am on maintenance and definitely needing to do some toning... I have the 30-Day Shred and just need to actually do it!

I think you have just given me the motivation that I need to get started!

I really want to rejoin the gym and start running again but I am waiting for the heat waves to be behind us and the summer to be over and get more into my routine again, when I know I am more likely to actually use my membership rather than let it pass!

Thank you for the inspiration!
  • darina23
    darina23 Posts: 114
    Options
    Congrats! Awesome job!
  • wrgawife
    wrgawife Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I am gonna have to get the 30 day shred. WoW amazing results!!
  • melissa0001
    Options
    thanks!
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    Oh wow, you look great..I can't wait til I start 30DS next month
  • melissa0001
    Options
    Thanks!
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Those are great results!
  • ncsubeachgirl
    ncsubeachgirl Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I started level 2 today also! Good luck!! The planks are killer!!
  • naturallynikki
    Options
    WTG!!!! I just started this morning and looking forward to seeing some results. You've inspired me to push through the pain. :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!