What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• adriennel502
    adriennel502 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    AlisonH729 wrote: »
    jrr7ard32z0m.jpg

This dress! It's from Rent the Runway. I had originally ordered a 2 with a 4 as my backup size. But about a week before this wedding I decided to change the backup size to a 0. And wore it!

OMG you look amazing!!
  • hugheseva
    hugheseva Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Lifted today for the first time in 2 weeks do to a herniated disc between L4/L5....just that was good enough for me for today.

Yikes. I have the same thing and I got injured 3 days ago on the Smith machine. I didn't properly hooked back the rod and it fell one notch (about 10") Tried to catch it and jerked my back. But I did some stretches and abs at home. :)

• hugheseva
    Options
    andympanda wrote: »
    Actually forgot my mid morning snack banana, until i was looking at a friends diary. Guess i have some calories saved away in case i get a craving

How do you see friends' food diary? Once I figured it out and then subsequently forgot how to do it.
  • andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    hugheseva wrote: »
    Actually forgot my mid morning snack banana, until i was looking at a friends diary. Guess i have some calories saved away in case i get a craving

How do you see friends' food diary? Once I figured it out and then subsequently forgot how to do it.

If the person is in your friends list, or has a open diary, you click on the person's profile, then on the age their is a button to view the person's diary. Also, if the person is a friend, you get a notice on the home screen when the person completes their diary, and an option to view it.

• Fittingitforever
    Fittingitforever Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Back at the gym for the first time since I got pregnant with baby boy... He's almost 6 months old now but I'm still calling it a win.

• dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    This one may be kind of silly, but I can hula hoop again! I used to be a Hooters Girl and we would hula hoop when we got bored at work - I hadn't been able to do it since I gained weight, but I picked up my daughter's last night and could do it again no problem!
  • aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Last night I did 10 Lying Leg Raises with Hip Thrusts out of nowhere during my workout. I've never done them before and was really impressed that I was able to do 10! My abs were killing me, but it was totally worth it!!
  • jodybo2
    jodybo2 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I finally weigh what it says on my driver's license. haha! My lowest weight in 17 years!
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    Deadlifted 315 pounds yesterday.
  • AngeBee18
    AngeBee18 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Completed day 1 of my new exercise plan yesterday. I have 21 weeks before a 160km bike race - Eeek! At least day 1 was an hour of easy spinning on the indoor trainer. I have to start somewhere!
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I can tuck my shirts in comfortably for the first time in a while.
    I also looked in the mirror the other day and was pleased to note that i only had ONE chin. :)
  • fr3smyl
    Options
    I actually walked & ran 2 miles yesterday. I'd sprint/jog/run a block then I'd walk a block. This is an honest to god first in my life.

Yay!
  • fr3smyl
    Options
    I felt confident enough to buy a tank top. This way I can become a little less pasty.

kng91o4h9oal.jpg

Good for you!
  • fr3smyl
    Options
    I went holiday clothes shopping today and found I have gone from a UK 20-22 to a 16-18 in the last 4 months. Woohoo!

That's an awesome feeling.
  • mmghanna1
    mmghanna1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I put some clothes on layaway/layby two months ago. On the cardigan the buttons were strained as it was too tight. When I picked the clothes up the cardigan fit perfectly! Yay for smaller boobs :)
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I attended a party and didn't feel big, or self-conscious in any way.
  • hugheseva
    Options
    yusaku02 wrote: »
    Deadlifted 315 pounds yesterday.

Wow!!! Congrats
  • ajff
    ajff Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I ran 4 miles yesterday. And I am planning on doing it again tomorrow!
  • edickson91
    edickson91 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I completed day 3 of week 5 of c25k! I ran the full 20 mins. The first time in my life I had every run that long.

• Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    I just got into a pair of jeans this morning that I haven't worn in 5 years. A little snug and muffin top galore, but it's on!!!

Also the other day my wedding ring flew off while I was doing a boxing class!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!