Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I love my nutribullet - works great!
  • moesis
    moesis Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Nutribullet is a good buy. I've had mine for a couple years, use it many times per week without issue.
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    jim180155 wrote: »
    I have a Vitamix and love it. It costs about three times as much as what you're looking at and is worth it, IMO. According to user reviews Vitamix blenders commonly last ten years or more while Nutribullets are measured in months. So over the long run, a Vitamix will probably cost you less. Also, Blendtec blenders are comparable to Vitamixes.The other advantage to a Vitamix or Blendtec is that you can make bigger batches (64 ounces) so you can share. I make 3 days worth of my go-to smoothie at a time. It comes out bigger than what you're supposed to blend, at 70 or so ounces.

On the other hand, if you're comparing a NutriBullet to a $30 blender at Walmart, get the NutriBullet.
    Ditto on the Vita-Mix. Love it. Wife bought the Bullet too. Okay for smaller stuff.
    But it doesn't compare with the Vita-Mix for pulverizing fruits and vegetables including seeds.
    Vita-mix is the best at making raw pepper sauces too. Whole pepper, seeds and all so the hot oils in the seeds gets fully released. :)
    Also, Cantaloupe seeds are rich in protein. More protein per ounce than beef. So don't throw them away. Put them in the Vita-Mix.
  • DuckReconMajor
    DuckReconMajor Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    B_TEEN wrote: »
    One thing I really like about the NINJA is that it does not heat the contents that are blended, which is a huge benefit for juicing fruits and veggies.
    Wait what? How is this possible? I thought the heat was just an unavoidable side effect of the energy needed to pulverize things.

• Jod1eC
    Jod1eC Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I'm going to get one. Thanks for your advice and reviews
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    We use it for smoothies - my little one loves them, salad dressings, marinades, and even blending beans or vegetables to thicken soups, etc.
  • Onelifeman
    Onelifeman Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Would defo recommend
  • mykaylis
    mykaylis Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    LOVED my nutribullet. for single-serving shakes/smoothies/etc it was absolutely fantastic. it lasted us about a year, we basically ran it to death over time. we then got a replacement with the higher-powered nutribullet and love it even more.

then we got a vitamix, which is disgustingly expensive, but SO worth it if you can afford it. it makes larger servings/multiple servings and can liquefy almost anything.

i'd go with which ever one suits your budget and fits your needs size-wise. both are awesome.
  • cynthials
    cynthials Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I bought a Nutribullet in January and love it. I had a Ninja Master Prep Pro (I understand there are different models of Ninja's) and the Nutribullet works way better. The Ninja blades got really dull over time. I was shocked at the difference in texture when I used the Nutribullet the first time, it was so much smoother. I also really like that the blades are replaceable; it's also easy to find replacement cups, lids, etc on Amazon and eBay. Although I'd love a Vitamix, my budget at the time couldn't justify it.