What does your username mean?

Options

Replies

• chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    When my kids were little, we would play "restaurant". I would make them a menu of all the food that was available for lunch. They would make their selections and I would prepare and serve them their meals restaurant-style. The name of my "restaurant" was Chez' Mama.
  • esmestarz
    esmestarz Posts: 30
    Options
    mine is my name esme short for esmeralda....and starz esmestarz I love stars and I wish uon one too jajaj I believe in dreams in wishes do come true if u believe in ureself
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    This is my real name, the number one on the end just means "theres only one of me and some would say thank god'
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    My hubby calls me "Mamabear" because I'm protective of my kids ... like a Mamabear would be with her cubs (not because Im hairy!) ... lol
  • jataijah
    jataijah Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    My real name is Natasha. Most people I meet online think Jataijah is my actual name. But is actually a mix of me, my kids and hubby name all mixed together.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I have given up on weight loss before. This time I am not. And notgivingup was taken so I added 11 cause I registered here in early 2011.
  • shrinkinggg
    shrinkinggg Posts: 12
    Options
    What a cool thread. I enjoy finding out how you all came up with your screennames. Mine is pretty self-explanatory. I added the extra gs because I figured "shrinking" would already be taken.
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Sassy - I'm quite outspoken and bold :bigsmile:
    T - the first letter of my name
    3 - the number of kiddos I have
  • bjscmg
    bjscmg Posts: 77
    Options
    here goes.....Billie Jean Bj My name, and then all my last names SCMG. bjscmg, I'm a BEAST in the divorce department LOL
  • Cosmo_SLRYAN_Girl
    Options
    My username came from the fact that I will be going to Cosmeotology school and I LOVE Cosmo magazine, Cosmo flowers, and Anything to do with the starts and horoscopes and all of that so I guess i'm a very "cosmo" Girl and then I just put my Initails between the to words! :D
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    I'm just a mellow guy living in Georgia
  • kshepherds
    kshepherds Posts: 20
    Options
    K - my name is Katy
    Shepherds - because I breed them :) and i'm owned by 2 of them :P
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Zombie- those things that they put in movies/games/shows/books and various other things (i like things with zombies)
    sama- japanese honorific (i believe thats what it is lol)

yup, that about sums it up.
  • WonderNoodle
    WonderNoodle Posts: 549
    Options
    my head is covered in curls so growing up i was "noodles" and "noodlehead" and...well, i'm a gal :blushing:
  • Golosa
    Golosa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Golosa is an Italian word--basically an adjective describing a woman who loves food:)
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I am Latvian and people say I'm crafty.
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    My username is about my goal, to become fit. Rodr = last name. Kinda boring but inspirational when I look at it.
  • sayambular
    sayambular Posts: 205
    Options
    lovelyxbones13 = my love for the book the lovely bones and 13 for my favorite number
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I'm in the process of learning to take everything day-by-day, sometimes hour-by-hour and even minute-by-minute!!
  • jennia8181
    jennia8181 Posts: 3
    Options
    FUNeralGirl. I am a fun person, and am a mortician, so FUNeralgirl seemed cute. (I put the fun in funeral) Just kidding