Mommy looking for mom friends

I'm a stay at home mom with two kids ages 15 months and 3 months, so pretty much was pregnant for two years lol. I want to loose 25-30 more pounds and tone up!

Replies

• brittrashalow
    brittrashalow Posts: 1 Member
    Same here! Mommy, want to lose the weight and tone up.. but minus the whole pregnant for two years thing, kudos to you. Mine are 6 & 2 :-)
  • kristinkelly07
    kristinkelly07 Posts: 4 Member
    I am a brand new mom with a 3 month old daughter. Looking to loose 20-25 pounds. I think we may be a good match!
  • MelissaMason489
    MelissaMason489 Posts: 3 Member
    edited July 2015
    Added you guys <3
  • heatherpeyton18
    heatherpeyton18 Posts: 2 Member
    New mom here! My daughter is almost two months old. Looking to lose 30 lbs at least! Would love some friends in the same situation.
  • ToshaPfit4life
    ToshaPfit4life Posts: 8 Member
    Mine daughter is 6 yrs old but I'm looking to lose 20 lbs n tone up too.
  • WantBestME
    WantBestME Posts: 128 Member
    Hi, I am working mommy.. I have a 18m old son.. I have another 10lbs to lose to toneup...
  • MamaHokie
    MamaHokie Posts: 36 Member
    I can relate! I'm a SAHM too. I have 4 kids (8, 6, 3, 1). I have been pregnant and breastfeeding pretty much constantly for the last 9 years!!! (I had almost a year "off" between my second and third while recovering from emergency surgery.). When this baby is done nursing I'm going out for a piña colada!
  • tnikki5
    tnikki5 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm a working mom full time but I am looking for support in losing 30lbs. My child is 18months and I cook for her but I struggle with taking care of myself sadly and I feel absolutely awful.
  • MelissaMason489
    MelissaMason489 Posts: 3 Member
    I added all you wonderful ladies! :)<3
  • rebeccamadden938
    rebeccamadden938 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm a single mum still nursing 9 month old and have just in the last week got below my pre baby weight but my tummy is still flabby so I want to lose another stone and somehow get rid of the tum :-( I have no time at all for the gym which is a shame
  • Rebk15
    Rebk15 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey Girls! I have a one year old daughter, and I looked better a year ago! Hahaha. I don't know how this happened. All I know is that I keep gaining weight and I can't stop. :( Going back to exercising regularly now. I need some good ideas for healthy dinner! :p

• NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    I'm not a stay at home mom but I'm a mom of four kids ages: 3, 12, 15, 17 and 40 years old. Losing weight was way easier when I was younger. =)
  • HelenKreissl
    HelenKreissl Posts: 3 Member
    I have 2 babies (9 and 6
  • I have 3 children ages 8, 6, 4 and one on the way. My goal is to not get fat with my final baby, and I am trying to eat right. Already starting with a few pounds to lose, really hoping to not gain more than the normal 25-30 pounds....
  • Wlperez75
    Wlperez75 Posts: 5 Member
    I have 4 kids--6, 7 and 18...trying to lose weight with my 18 year old but it's a Rollercoaster ride....I miss my snacks :(
  • Laflammp
    Laflammp Posts: 7 Member
    Hi! I am a new mom of a 4month old! I also am a SAHM and I've got at least 30lbs to loose! It is always nice to have people to relate to and to motivate you in the journey! :smile: Feel free to add me (anybody)! I really need all the support I can get! :wink:
  • jarrettll3
    jarrettll3 Posts: 1 Member
    My daughter is 2.5 now. I am working my butt off to lose 30lbs. The first 12 pounds came off easy but I've been in a holding pattern for months now.
  • clrug0912
    clrug0912 Posts: 43 Member
    Looking to lose 20... Mommy of two as well! 3yo and 4 month old. Best of luck to you! We can do it :)
  • loumomthu
    loumomthu Posts: 1 Member
    I'm looking for supportive friends. I'm a stay-at-home mom, and had my children 17 months apart at the age of 40 and 41. I'm currently 52, and have steadily gained 2-3-4 pounds each year since I had children so I'm now looking at a 30-40 pound weight loss.
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    I'm a SAHM to a 2 year old - feel free to add me! :)
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Mom to 3 here - 5, 3 and 2 (I had 3 kids under 3!) I work full-time, but starting to put me on my priority list!! :)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    My kids are 6, 4 and 14 months. I've got 15-20lbs to lose still. I'm a teacher so I'm looking forward to my long Summer holidays (we break up on July 22nd) to really focus on eating well and exercising even more, and taking my kids out every day.
  • saraskeeters
    saraskeeters Posts: 7 Member
    I am a first time mom with a 3.5 month old. I am trying to lose around 50 ibs. I worked full time up till 39 weeks pregnant then up till 2 weeks ago then dropped down to working about 6 days a month. I am breastfeeding and desperately want to lose weight but without losing my supply. I need motivation and support. We can do this. :smiley:
  • Linzon
    Linzon Posts: 294 Member
    Hi, I have a 2- and 4-year old, down 10lbs and another 20 or so to go!
  • Mizz_Mo
    Mizz_Mo Posts: 64 Member
    Steph38878 wrote: »
    I'm not a stay at home mom but I'm a mom of four kids ages: 3, 12, 15, 17 and 40 years old. Losing weight was way easier when I was younger. =)

Oh yeah, only one kid - but losing was soooooo much easier back in my 20's vs. 40's!!
  • Mizz_Mo
    Mizz_Mo Posts: 64 Member
    I'm a stay at home mom with two kids ages 15 months and 3 months, so pretty much was pregnant for two years lol. I want to loose 25-30 more pounds and tone up!

SAHM with a 5 year-old. I still have 40+ to go - but it's going ;)
  • newfutures
    newfutures Posts: 113 Member

Im a new mom of 2 5 month old daughters. I need to lose over 70lbs. its important that I can slim down and be the mommy they need me to be
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Mommy to a 2 1/2 year old little boy. :smile: Can always use more friends here on MFP as I get closer to my goals!
  • lindsaynfrench
    lindsaynfrench Posts: 1 Member
    Mommy of 2, 13 and 3. Starting back to work on Monday. I'm down 43 pounds and looking to lose another 35. Would love to connect with other moms.
  • david_stephens_1989
    david_stephens_1989 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! I am a stay at home mom of two spunky little boys! Wyatt is 2, and Warren is 1. It is super hard to fit in fourtyfive minutes of cardio, but I'm doing it! Its good to know I am not alone!:)