Vixens~ Memorial Day Challenge (open group)

Options

Replies

• margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Photobucket's back up :) Got ya Jenn.. :) Great job!

v0522a.jpg
  • GonnaDoItJenn
    GonnaDoItJenn Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Photobucket's back up :) Got ya Jenn.. :) Great job!

Thanks Margie! :)
  • PamDW
    PamDW Posts: 246
    Options
    We are losing some numbers!!! Great job everyone!!!!!!
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Finally broke the plateau! 157.63...here's hoping I lose a bit more before Memorial Day!
  • PamDW
    Options
    You can do it melusinagr!!!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    down another 2 pounds. I weighed in at 168.4 this morning!!
    This is the smallest I've been in my adult life!
  • PamDW
    Options
    Leela, that is wonderful... I just hit my lowest in 10 years... it does feel good. You should be very proud!
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    228.7-loss of 1 pound, I don't think I will make my goal this challenge :(
  • ehlderanna
    ehlderanna Posts: 24
    Options
    down another 2 pounds. I weighed in at 168.4 this morning!!
    This is the smallest I've been in my adult life!

Congratulations! That's awesome!
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Checking in at no weight loss again.

Not giving up! Nop nop nop
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Congrats to those who are losing!

To those that aren't or aren't gonna meet their goals...keep with it! We are all here for support and we all know exactly how it feels not to lose (and not to lose as much as we want over a given period). You WILL break through!
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm checking in, no weight loss here. Last weekend was my long weekend, I'm not sure if my weight will change by Memorial day but I'm going to try. Everyone is doing great.
  • scmajm22
    scmajm22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing an awesome ob at this challenge. I miss not being a part of it. I am having some knee treatment done soon and then I want to get in on the next challenge.
    You are ALL truly inspirational. Keep up the great work!!
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Congrats to those who are losing!

To those that aren't or aren't gonna meet their goals...keep with it! We are all here for support and we all know exactly how it feels not to lose (and not to lose as much as we want over a given period). You WILL break through!

Thanks for the support!

:flowerforyou:
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Good morning Vixens! Just wanted to see how everyone was doing during the final days of the challenge. I hope that by Monday I can weigh in at 167! I had a few slip ups, but they are manageable. I didnt spiral out of control like I have in the past. Thanks for helping me stay on target. Just wondering, what's the next challenge? I love this challenge because it helps me reach my short term goals, which will ultimately get me to my long term goal!

Have a great weekend! This is the final push!
  • PamDW
    Options
    not sure how I will do, not feeling real well... chest stuff from allergies... felt best to not go to the gym... eating well though.
  • bluemartini6
    Options
    Good morning ladies! Weighed in at 131.5 this morning - finally met a goal, it's been slow moving lately
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    well, lost weight these past few days, I am at 226.5, not exactly were I want to be but it will do for now. Hopefully I can lose 1 more pound before Monday, that way I will make my goal. Planning on eating really well and exercising for the next couple of days.
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone for keeping going, even if the scales aren't showing what you'd like them to!! Everything will catch up in the end and all your hard work will pay off!! :flowerforyou:

Heres to the Tuesday weigh-in!!! Woot woot!! :drinker: :happy:

xx
  • vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Welll....I have had some ups and downs during this challenge, but I think I made it through. Goal weight was 130....today I was 129.5. Woohoo!!! Just in time :) This is very exciting for me --- as the last time I was this weight, I was going through chemo. Glad to know that THIS time I am healthier and at this weight for healthy reasons (not drugs, nausea, and lack of food for weeks at a time).