Anybody up for a smoothie challenge?

Options
2»

Replies

• rekha483
    rekha483 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Is this a challenge as to who can make the tastiest smoothie? In for that!

This would have been a better question to post. Anyway, I would love to learn more recipes.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    If you think it'll help you, more power to you, but FYI: liquid food in, liquid food out. Just sayin.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    rekha483 wrote: »
    hey guys, I'm going to start having NutriBullet smoothies 2 times a day from tomorrow. Is anyone interested in joining me?

I haven't read the responses, but I do enjoy my nutribullet. It has been great to help me get in some extra fruit and veg. I do not use it as a meal replacement though.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    I have smoothies a few times a week. Almond milk, ice, banana, protein powder, PB2 w/chocolate and sweetner, love it!! ;)
  • Kevin0511
    Kevin0511 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'll join you! I've been drinking smoothies here and there a few days a week replacing a meal. I've done a lot of research and am finally ready to begin. I have all the organic products as well and recommend that you get the superfood superboost or make your own version at home like I did. I'm taking a 5 mile walk every morning and cycling for 30-60 minutes.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    You could always try this guy's "chicken smoothie" recipe: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1248520/chicken-smoothie

This was awesome! :laugh:
  • MissPauling
    MissPauling Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    i would join you. i tried to have a green smoothie once a day, for health benefits. sadly i hate the taste, the gelatine-like consistency and everything about it, so i fear i might throw the towel after day 3.