Very difficult to stay motivated

Options
2»

Replies

• NYtp5031
    NYtp5031 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the advice. I broke through my plateau of motivation and my weight. 175 to 172. I kind of use anger as a motivation (being made fun of, girls rejecting me because I wasn't attractive enough, and etc.) That motivation worked but wouldn't recommend it. You feel angry after your workout and won't allow to you to achieve your goal with negative thoughts. Instead, I go by success quotes, I feel much better and not angry. I did hit another plateau with shredding these last 2 pounds but I'll push through it. Again, thank you, the advice helped me out a lot.

Outstanding!!
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the advice. I broke through my plateau of motivation and my weight. 175 to 172. I kind of use anger as a motivation (being made fun of, girls rejecting me because I wasn't attractive enough, and etc.) That motivation worked but wouldn't recommend it. You feel angry after your workout and won't allow to you to achieve your goal with negative thoughts. Instead, I go by success quotes, I feel much better and not angry. I did hit another plateau with shredding these last 2 pounds but I'll push through it. Again, thank you, the advice helped me out a lot.

I'm glad you got through your plateau :) I'm sorry, though, that it was these unfortunate experiences that fuelled it :( (It sounds like maybe it'd be worth finding new people to hang out with.)

You sound smart, determined, and self-aware. Those qualities are definitely going to help you make positive changes, wherever you want to see them.