Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    151654-george-clooney-do-you-expect-m-8CDa.gif
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    pmm3437 wrote: »
    Dear Abby is that way ->

This isn't a relationship help forum, its a fitness/healthy eating forum.

You need to seek help from the proper resources.

And like Millions of ppl on this planet, you feel like you have to somehow change them for their own good. Doesn't ever work, and you shouldn't bother trying.

You can encourage them, if they make the choice to make a change. You cant force them.

You either accept them the way they are, or you replace them.

"Not a relationship help forum".... gives relationship advice.
  • khaleesikhaleesi
    khaleesikhaleesi Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    The "Xbox LIVE friends" part gets me.
  • killerqueen21
    killerqueen21 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    sofaking6 wrote: »
    So are you also opposed to interracial dating, or is that just him?

No of course not, I'm open to anything and I was afraid I didn't make it clear. He just hates the idea of it now bc she picked bad guys in the past and they happened to be black. He's got a super close black friend who's dating a white girl and doesn't care bc he's not a gangster wannabe black guy and he's not sexually innapropriate. The guy that my bf's mom is dating is black, he's a huge comic book nerd, believes in chivalry and tries to act like a father but he says innapropriate jokes in front of his younger brother and he's a big drinker that brings his friends over for late night body shots and sleepovers and his mom is too nice and let's it happen bc she's into that sort of thing, all while the boys are sleeping. In the past, my bf regularly stayed up so he could unlock the door for his mom once she got home, bc she and her bf were too drunk to open the door.

Am I reading this wrong or are you saying there's a black guy who isn't a wannabe black guy and that your boyfriend has a problem with the black guys who ARE wannabe black guys?

BTW OP was WAYYY too long to read. I will just give the MFP default answer though and tell you to dump him.

laughing so hard.

I couldn't get through the first paragraph. Good luck tho
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    wow...bookmarking this thread for when I have a few hours to digest the OP
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Can someone give me the TL;DR version?
  • chandelierbee
    chandelierbee Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    holy sht, that's long..couldn't even get through the first paragraph. Sounds like you need to grow up and find yourself tbh. Go find a friend to talk to, don't post this sht here.

Of course I need to grow up, I'm only 20. But like I said, I had no one to talk to about this, not even my mom and shes my support system. This is a support thread not a "post your *kitten* here" thread :c I keep my feelings to myself for the most part but I drag things on that make me unhappy. Idk why I torture myself like this, maybe it's bc I've been too shy to make friends. If you have nothing nice to say (or suggestions) don't say nothing at all
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Jesus that was ... just painful.

If what you've said is true ... your current boyfriend is a douche. He's probably not going to become a model. You should probably focus on, as several others have said, bettering yourself. You're going to be a mess if you continue on as you have been.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    The "Xbox LIVE friends" part gets me.

Well that is a real thing these days. My friend was about to go meet a woman he met off xbox live. Me. I am not interested in long distance dating.

• chandelierbee
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    newmeadow wrote: »
    You sound intellectually inclined. Have you considered post secondary education? Lots of good catches in that pond too.

Of course but just no one Im in interested in. At first I thought you were saying I was stupid

well I don't think you are stupid. What I do find that you can see is you are attracted to some very interesting fellas. Would you agree?

I'm always open to anything. I look at either personality or looks but I swoon for looks. I just a little bad for him bc he never really had stability and having a gf is like piling on the work load

Is there any chance these relationship were build from playing Halo? That is were I used to meet a lot of online folks.

Mainly COD black ops. Halo... Never really played.
  • ManiacalLaugh
    ManiacalLaugh Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Can someone give me the TL;DR version?

Guy A (the ex) treated her well but was ugly

Guy B (the current) is awesomesauce attractive, but isn't emotionally available

Both of the have serious priority issues and one or both might be using OP for her money.

OP wants to know which one she should be with.
  • chandelierbee
    Options
    You sound intellectually inclined. Have you considered post secondary education? Lots of good catches in that pond too.

Of course but just no one Im in interested in. At first I thought you were saying I was stupid

Meaning you're enrolled in some sort of college at the moment?

Yeah I'm in college right now

What's your major? Psychology?

Why would you ask if it's psychology? I'm actually going in for computer science/business and manufacturing
  • williamwj2014
    williamwj2014 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    holy sht, that's long..couldn't even get through the first paragraph. Sounds like you need to grow up and find yourself tbh. Go find a friend to talk to, don't post this sht here.

Of course I need to grow up, I'm only 20. But like I said, I had no one to talk to about this, not even my mom and shes my support system. This is a support thread not a "post your *kitten* here" thread :c I keep my feelings to myself for the most part but I drag things on that make me unhappy. Idk why I torture myself like this, maybe it's bc I've been too shy to make friends. If you have nothing nice to say (or suggestions) don't say nothing at all

How about instead of relying on others for help, you learn how to help yourself? Seriously. If you want to be taken seriously, write your pity story clearer and readable and not something that has the reader frustrated with how silly it sounds from the get-go.
  • yopeeps025
    Options

well I don't think you are stupid. What I do find that you can see is you are attracted to some very interesting fellas. Would you agree?

I'm always open to anything. I look at either personality or looks but I swoon for looks. I just a little bad for him bc he never really had stability and having a gf is like piling on the work load

Is there any chance these relationship were build from playing Halo? That is were I used to meet a lot of online folks.

Mainly COD black ops. Halo... Never really played.

e074a7bb2dbc0832a55603df67183f57.jpg

Why own the xbox and not play the game that can sell the xbox by itself?

And black ops too? I am going to guess zombies?

• chandelierbee
    Options

No of course not, I'm open to anything and I was afraid I didn't make it clear. He just hates the idea of it now bc she picked bad guys in the past and they happened to be black. He's got a super close black friend who's dating a white girl and doesn't care bc he's not a gangster wannabe black guy and he's not sexually innapropriate. The guy that my bf's mom is dating is black, he's a huge comic book nerd, believes in chivalry and tries to act like a father but he says innapropriate jokes in front of his younger brother and he's a big drinker that brings his friends over for late night body shots and sleepovers and his mom is too nice and let's it happen bc she's into that sort of thing, all while the boys are sleeping. In the past, my bf regularly stayed up so he could unlock the door for his mom once she got home, bc she and her bf were too drunk to open the door.

hmmm. What is that saying again about black men?

Huuuuuuu..... Those are HISadjectives, not mine.
  • yopeeps025
    Options

I was on the once you go black you never go back. Well I know one girl who can say that proudly 100%.

BTW I knew what you he is talking about. Wannabe black guys I know of. You don't see me chilling with that crowd. "He's not sexually inappropriate" that one I might disagree with.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options

I was on the once you go black you never go back. Well I know one girl who can say that proudly 100%.

BTW I knew what you he is talking about. Wannabe black guys I know of. You don't see me chilling with that crowd. "He's not sexually inappropriate" that one I might disagree with.

WoodsonOpenMouthStare.gif
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    What.gif
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    Alluminati wrote: »

WoodsonOpenMouthStare.gif

Any questions?

• chandelierbee
    Options

How about instead of relying on others for help, you learn how to help yourself? Seriously. If you want to be taken seriously, write your pity story clearer and readable and not something that has the reader frustrated with how silly it sounds from the get-go.

They were both close to me and its next to impossible to make friends for me bc I was so self conscious. And why would you say that? You didn't even read through the first paragraph. I wanted to vent and if I was someone else I would dump him but Ive lost so many friends just from them moving away. I think your right but your answer at the same time is mean, I could be mean and say from your "supportive" answer, I'd guess you can't keep a gf, it's mean! Just leave.