Operation: 4th of July Challenge... Anyone feeling up to it?

Options

Replies

• sheilamo
    sheilamo Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Me too! Me Too!

Am I too late? I hope not. I seriously need a group to keep up with and hear all of the results (for motivation and cheering everyone on!)

I too would like to lose 10 lbs by summer !
  • mamato4kids
    mamato4kids Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I am in! In 5 weeks I could be at my goal weight! Need all the motivation and accountability I can get!
  • just_dance
    just_dance Posts: 15
    Options
    ME ME ME!!! I'm in!!! how do you add me/ get me to be part of the group?
  • Tiffany2004
    Tiffany2004 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    A little about myself - I have a daughter that is 11 yrs old and we are taking a trip to Disney World in Sept. I need to lose weight by then so I can ride all the rides with her. When we go to amusement parks now, I don't tend to ride for fear of being embarassed that I won't fit. It will be such a big trip that I really want to enjoy it.

Joining this challenge will keep me accountable and I think it should be fun!!!!!
  • myheartinsf1
    Options
    I'm in I start a new job in July and need some motivation! :)
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm Ruth, 32, mother to four. Ages 8, 6, 4 and 2. I reached my goal weight of 152 today. I wanted to weigh what I weighed before I got pregnant for the first time. I'm having so much fun working out and being on MFP that I decided I needed a new goal. I set my new goal at 135 and I'd like to be in the mid-140 range by July 4th.
  • bajansen
    bajansen Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm in! Sounds like a great idea. I just joined today and need some inspiration. Thanks.
  • jase111
    jase111 Posts: 83
    Options
    I'd love to join if it isn't too late.
  • kare77
    kare77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • FLAWLLESS
    FLAWLLESS Posts: 5
    Options
    Sounds great! I'm pretty much on the same boat here, I'm new to this and need some support as well & the 4th of July challenge seems like a great motivation. Let's do this!
  • samickgirl
    samickgirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Would love to be a part of this. Visiting relatives in the States for the 4th so this is ideal!!
  • Metamorphasis555
    Options
    I'm in!! Thanks for coming up with this challenge! This is great! :)
  • mama_corn
    mama_corn Posts: 24
    Options
    I would love to be apart of this challenge! I am lacking in the motivation department so I definitely need a swift kick in the butt!
  • Love_bug
    Love_bug Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm SOOOO in!

I'm in the military, so is my boyfriend, and we're currently long distance (boo) but he'll be back in late June, so this is perfect. I want to WOW him when he comes into town!

I can't wait. I have about 11 lbs before I hit my weight loss goal that I've been working towards for the last 3 years (on and off haha). I know I wont be able to get 11 lbs off, especially the last 11, in 5 weeks, but I'd like to get as close as possible!

Height 5'8''

SW: 230
    CW: 166
    Challenge GW: 160
    Ultimate GW: 155
  • Qattusa
    Qattusa Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hi all! My name is Liz, and I have about 35lbs to lose. I am planning on starting the P90x challenge tomorrow, so by the 4th of July I will be one month in!

This is such a fantastic idea to group together! Looking forward to reading more of your stories! x
  • mrogers52
    mrogers52 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    My name is Maureen and this sounds like a great challenge. Please count me in!
  • anume08
    anume08 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to the site and would love to join in the challenge if I can still get in! So add me and count me in!!
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    ill join this challenge.
  • texastae1010
    texastae1010 Posts: 165
    Options
    Hey everyone my name well nic-name is Tae and I am from Texas (see how the screen name plays I am so creative not really but its early here lol)….I am married to a man in the Military and our one year Anniversary is July 2nd and I am lucky enough to have him home for it so I want to feel cuter so we can celebrate also on July 5th we are taking a trip back home so I would love to look great going home also.

Goals to lose about 10-15lbs (more if I can take it lol but I am heavier so they do seem to fall off a bit faster lol)
    I had already lost 100lbs before marriage I have gained maybe 10-15lbs back of the past year and so I am back needing to lose about 80lbs….moving, getting married, and I quit smoking (I did this when I was 100lbs down because I knew I would gain weight back lol) helps to pack on the lbs even if you don’t realize it just seems to happen…but I am ready to get back to and get cute for me.
  • BeckyLH
    BeckyLH Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'd like another 14lbs off by the 4th July!