Options
1235»

Replies

• aekaya
    aekaya Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    isulo_kura wrote: »
    aekaya wrote: »
    If you're looking for a more positive community/support system with tips, exercises, meal plans, etc to get you back on track, I would highly suggest following fitgirlsguide on instagram, or checking out the blogilates site/instagram. I find they tend to be much more positive, and those are the sites I'll go on when I'm stuck in a rut and need a boost out.
    So do you mean people that will agree with you even if what you're doing is wrong?

No, I mean people who don't chew someone out for posting a harmless thread. If you're so desperate to do that, i suggest you head over to reddit or youtube.
  • stephchadz
    stephchadz Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    OP, I know exactly how you feel. Last week I posted a similar thread, wondering why I wasn't losing anymore and I felt very attacked by the responses I was receiving. People on here can seem harsh sometimes, but they are just trying to help. I took all the advice I was given and began to lose again.

If you don't already have one, seriously consider getting a food scale. I was underestimating the amount that I was eating by a large amount. Now that I weigh everything I am back on track.

I understand that you are probably frustrated, angry even, but please consider reading some of the articles and other threads posted, as I believe they will help.

The best of luck. Feel free to add me if you want to talk.
  • Neversettle78
    Neversettle78 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    isulo_kura wrote: »
    If you're looking for a more positive community/support system with tips, exercises, meal plans, etc to get you back on track, I would highly suggest following fitgirlsguide on instagram, or checking out the blogilates site/instagram. I find they tend to be much more positive, and those are the sites I'll go on when I'm stuck in a rut and need a boost out.
    So do you mean people that will agree with you even if what you're doing is wrong?

No, I mean people who don't chew someone out for posting a harmless thread. If you're so desperate to do that, i suggest you head over to reddit or youtube.

Misinformation about nutrition is not something I consider "harmless".

• annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Are you replacing Diet Soda with caloric beverages?
    Are you counting all the oils you're cooking with? This is a lot of calories you may not be accounting for.
  • Ash_76
    Ash_76 Posts: 186 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    is it possible you are building muscle through exercise, instead of weighing yourself take pictures from front, side and back every 2-4 weeks and compare them, you will then see if you are gaining or losing weight (fat)
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Why is your husband telling you what to eat? :/