30 Day Shred Results!!! :D (with pics, of course!)

Options

Replies

• SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Oh, no, I did all 30 days... 10 days of each level. There were just 2 days I skipped and then picked it up the next. There were a full 30 days of workouts, trust me. Jillian definitely delivers, which is why I'm going to keep doing the Shred on my off days of C25K. See what that combination does for me. :) I need to get more of her videos, but this will do for now. :)
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Great job, you can really see the changes!! WAHOOO FOR YOU!!
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    You can definately see the differences! 30 day Shred is wonderful, I love doing mine. One day I had so much energy (and time) I did two levels back to back, about died, but felt great!
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is a HUGE improvement in your abdominal area! This makes me excited about what my results will be. I'm on day 15 of the 30-day shred and am really hoping it will help shrink my belly.

Awesome job, keep up the good work!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Wow!! I started on it about 2 days ago and very excited to see the change it will have on me. I can't lie Jillian butt is tough but I am going to try to stick it out these 30 days and see what my results will look like..
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    wow you worked hard and it shows! :)
  • sarskin
    sarskin Posts: 11
    Options
    good job keep it up!!!!!
  • AFitasticYou
    AFitasticYou Posts: 170
    Options
    Nice job! You can definitely see a difference! You must be gaining muscle too, it looks like you have lost more than 4.6lbs!
  • chaobabie
    chaobabie Posts: 64
    Options
    you can tell the difference!! awesome! :smile:
  • tdcaporaletti09
    tdcaporaletti09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love the 30-day shred, but have chosen to do it about 4 days a week or so because I too run about 5 days a week. I figure the idea is to get in any great workout and mixing it up is probably a good thing. :) Enjoy!
  • annameeks00
    annameeks00 Posts: 46
    Options
    Wow! Huge difference! Congrats!
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    You've done an awesome job so far and you can really see a big difference...keep up the good work!!!:happy:
  • NeuroticNikki
    NeuroticNikki Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome!!

Question, how did you track the shred? I have been doing it as "Circuit training, general" but I cannot imagine that it burns 331 calories in those 20 minutes. Granted I am whimpering at the end of it and dripping in sweat, that still seems a bit excessive.
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Wow!,
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fabulous !! You look like you lost 20 lbs!!! I just came back from walmart and I got it so I'm going to start on Monday!!!!!! I love seen results.
  • sunflowermom2
    Options
    You can defiantly see the difference. I am so going to have to get that video. You look great!! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • ShawnaMama
    ShawnaMama Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Amazing results!! Way to go!
  • sheilamo
    sheilamo Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    WOW! What 30 days can do. My tape is collecting dust on my dresser, now I'll pull it back out!
    I'm amazed that you lost 4 inches in your waist!
  • isabelk
    isabelk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Your results are so inspiring. I am on Day 3 of Level 2, trying to do 10 days on each level. I compared pics of from before to today... I could barely see any difference. So to see your results is really inspiring right now. Thanks for posting, it really helps.
  • kare77
    kare77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! That is awesome good job! You look awesome.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!