Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• Bazzababy1
    Bazzababy1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is mary please feel free to add me i like going to gym bike riding walking always up for a friendly chat
  • WheezynFat
    WheezynFat Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    could always use more friends........ and chicken :smile:
  • ChelseyMarie2015
    ChelseyMarie2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there everyone! I am looking for new friends with great goal tips for fitness, dieting and losing weight. I need that extra but of motivation to get me through this
  • ROFLwaffle82
    ROFLwaffle82 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'd love some new friends. Add away.
  • clynnhamm
    clynnhamm Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm a 34 year old mother of three girls with over 100 pounds to lose. I could always use more motivation, and I like encouraging others on their own journeys. Together, we are strong!
  • Dit84
    Dit84 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier :)
  • Nack3m
    Nack3m Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Tried MFP a few times and ended up deleting, lets make this one stick! I have the workout and such figured out now it's time to nail the diet!
  • meissi
    meissi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    alynhill wrote: »
    I would love more friends for support and motivation. Also any tips or suggestions. I love seeing others food logs for ideas.

• meissi
    meissi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ilove seeing other food logs for ideas too☺
  • TK0119
    TK0119 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    i dare you....add me.
  • hyacinthcindy1213
    hyacinthcindy1213 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Im looking for some friends who can help me lose 9kg. Please help me stay motivated and would appreciate if you can give me some tips. Thanks! ;)
  • 2BobWil
    2BobWil Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi All
    I'm also looking for new friends to help keep me motivated. I'm a regular cyclist, do the odd bit of running.
    Live in Brisbane Australia.
    Cheers All
  • richard_r94
    richard_r94 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello all! My name is Richard, I'm 21 and looking to help cheer and motivate others and vise versa. I've tried the whole healthy eating and exercising thing several times and now I've made it a serious goal to myself to turn my life around and be happy! Let's journey together!
  • CurvyLogic
    CurvyLogic Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Working my way down from 500 pounds. Would love friends!!
  • Jdlivesay
    Jdlivesay Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just started with the app. Looking for any adds and trying to really nail down my diet. Any advice is welcome! Down 20 and working on losing 20 more. So any advice on how to not revert back to old eating habits etc would be awesome!

• EmGetsFit
    EmGetsFit Posts: 151 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hi, all. I've been on MFP for 2 years, did well, then got a bit lax and regained, sooo... Happy to say I'm back to diligently logging! (Still adjusting goal #s but logging nonetheless.) Looking for some supportive active friends so we can encourage each other.
    Bit about me: Mid-30s age, live in Chicago USA, aiming to lose 20-25 lbs. For exercise I like to do yoga, fast walking/light running, and dancing.
  • meshal1991
    meshal1991 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody, if u r active and motivated add me to help each other .. :)
  • Yesseniasarriaga
    Yesseniasarriaga Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Caswhiito wrote: »
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)

Yes... Positive, Motivated and inspiring stories are always good to hear. . Anything to keep me from loosing sight again! Xx
    Add me
    Really looking for some friends to loose weight with been feeling pretty lonely on this journey so add to motivate each other

• Yesseniasarriaga
    Yesseniasarriaga Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Need some motivational ppl to lose weight. Add me thanks from Haltom Texas.
  • sarahkarigo
    sarahkarigo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to get to know people on here. Ive started at 195lbs and after about two months Im 175lbs. I am working on being more consistent and acurate with my food log and beginning to exercise more. Add me!