Replies

• zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    "Stop judging my wife!" - Judgey McJudgerton III, 2015
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    OP if you are going to rant about something at least have facts down. Now you just sound like someone whining that people look at your wife workout. You jealous bro?
  • JustChristy79
    JustChristy79 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    829ps6.jpg

@PrizePopple

This.
  • Dex37
    Dex37 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am not judging anyone for going to the gym. I'd rather people exercise and get healthy. Buy why judge a pregnant woman trying not to be in your situation?
  • faidwen
    faidwen Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when us fatties stare at "perfect" people, we feel envious. Just let us sweat off our MacDonalds in peace while admiring your wife and soon to be perfect lil'newborn! Gratz!
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Wow OP you dont come out of this looking well. The irony of what youve just posted on this site is hehsome. Its obviously escaped you.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    Dex37 wrote: »
    I am not judging anyone for going to the gym. I'd rather people exercise and get healthy. Buy why judge a pregnant woman trying not to be in your situation?

What kind of looks will you give the baby if she's over 9 lbs?
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

Just an FYI - this is "judging"...
    I'm sorry that my wife works out harder than you and looks better than you. It is not her fault that you got fat.
  • Cynthiamr2015
    Cynthiamr2015 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Good for your wife I am happy that she is good health. Do keep in mind the normal weight gain for pregnancy in the whole of 9 months is 25 lbs. I only gained 25 lbs with my first child and then right after I had her I lost it all, I was back into my normal blue jeans 2 weeks later. I was always told that you can do what you were doing before you got pregnant, so keep on doing that workout girl!
  • ded82570
    ded82570 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Shame on the ones that are being cruel. We are suppose to be supportive of each other. I know it is hard, but you must learn not to care what others think.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    ded82570 wrote: »
    Shame on the ones that are being cruel. We are suppose to be supportive of each other. I know it is hard, but you must learn not to care what others think.

You are right...we should be supportive blindly...
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Cool story bro.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    ded82570 wrote: »

You're right. Stupid fat people in the gym....
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    People who are total jerks and then believe that everyone who doesn't like them is just jealous are some of my very favorite people in the world.

s4suor1tqp44.gif

PS Why do my gifs not work?
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,459 Member
    Options

I don't know, I sometimes ask myself that, too. For example, hypothetically, why would someone judge an obese person for getting fitter? Or someone who looks like they're not working hard, when that person is rehabbing an injury? I think what happens is that sometimes, people make irrational judgements because their heads are up their own butts.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    999tigger wrote: »
    Wow OP you dont come out of this looking well. The irony of what youve just posted on this site is hehsome. Its obviously escaped you.

The true feelings come out OP. Let it out about how you really feel about fat people?

• PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options

d4863ec08e0e3a3fb8fb6c90228e450b0481496fac1d1b6e5985442830645b11.jpg

I'm sure this will come as a shock to you, but your poop stinks too.
  • Dex37
    Dex37 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I wasn't being rude and calling anybody "fatties" or "sad fatties". You are calling yourselves fatties. I understand that most of this country is overweight or obese and doesn't understand nutrition and exercise.
  • XavierNusum
    XavierNusum Posts: 720 Member
    Options

Wow, keep digging cuz.

faidwen wrote: »
    Sometimes when us fatties stare at "perfect" people, we feel envious. Just let us sweat off our MacDonalds in peace while admiring your wife and soon to be perfect lil'newborn! Gratz!

Or sometimes random smells of french fries catch our attention and we turn in that direction with a puzzled look. "Us fatties" we do the darnedest things.

This discussion has been closed.