Just Venting

Replies

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    What will you do if she only gets back down to 125?
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    ded82570 wrote: »
    Shame on the ones that are being cruel. We are suppose to be supportive of each other. I know it is hard, but you must learn not to care what others think.

tumblr_m3ey5zmYlz1r559kpo1_400.gif
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    I feel sorry for you OP. I hope you and your wife don't fall off that high horse of yours!!
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Did you ever think they are admiring your wife for working out so late in her pregnancy? You should say something to them the next time and then report back to us.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Shame on the ones that are being cruel. We are suppose to be supportive of each other. I know it is hard, but you must learn not to care what others think.

Yeah.. no.. Damn fatties.
  • _incogNEATo_

tumblr_m3ey5zmYlz1r559kpo1_400.gif

"His apartment was burned down by a stress relief candle"
  • Serah87

Shame on you for thinking it's ok to body shame people!!!
  • Serah87

Probably divorce, lol.
  • dolliesdaughter
    dolliesdaughter Posts: 544 Member
    You sound very paranoid.
  • whatatime2befit
    whatatime2befit Posts: 625 Member
    edited July 2015
    Dex37 wrote: »
    I wasn't being rude and calling anybody "fatties" or "sad fatties". You are calling yourselves fatties. I understand that most of this country is overweight or obese and doesn't understand nutrition and exercise.

Actually yes you did. Read your original post "... It is not her fault that you got fat... "

As for the whole the rest of the country, except you and your wife, not knowing nutrition and exercise, i'll just skip on past that part of your post.

• FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    I am not judging anyone for going to the gym. I'd rather people exercise and get healthy. Buy why judge a pregnant woman trying not to be in your situation?

Chances are they aren't judging your wife.

More than likely you are paranoid.

• sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Did you ever think they are admiring your wife for working out so late in her pregnancy? You should say something to them the next time and then report back to us.

Or maybe it's the t-shirts they wear that say, "Stop looking at us, you're too fat"?
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member

But the whole OP is a complaint about what other people are perceived to be thinking about the wife... Judgment statements on an open forum tend to bring about judgment. I don't think anyone is being cruel, just calling OP out on his crap.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    I wasn't being rude and calling anybody "fatties" or "sad fatties". You are calling yourselves fatties. I understand that most of this country is overweight or obese and doesn't understand nutrition and exercise.

3206138bf14f27f91617737fa6526f86_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg
  • Dex37
    Dex37 Posts: 55 Member

Actually yes you did. Read your original post "... It is not her fault that you got fat... "

Being fat and calling someone a "fatty" is quite different.

• FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member

Divorce, duh.

He probably already has the papers signed and hidden in his dresser drawer. You know- just in case.
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member

notsayingaliens.png
  • whatatime2befit
    whatatime2befit Posts: 625 Member

Sigh.

• Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    I am not judging anyone for going to the gym. I'd rather people exercise and get healthy. Buy why judge a pregnant woman trying not to be in your situation?

You should use your mind reading skills for the greater good.
  • _incogNEATo_
    So when you say "decent shape" I'm assuming she doesn't have a six-pack with the baby, correct?
This discussion has been closed.