Replies

• madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    Ang108 wrote: »
    Is it a boy or girl?

What part of "our next daughter" didn't you read?

With that kind of attitude, maybe the dirty looks are for you and not your wife.

Whoa whoa whoa, totally different person than OP. You're getting your posts mixed up.

I find that interesting too. How that poster get you mixed up with the OP who hates fat people?

Right?!?
  • Dex37
    Dex37 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    999tigger wrote: »
    TBF OP your thread is amusing and is certainly different from the usual plateau fare. Thanks for sharing I think.

Thanks, I was getting bored of seeing the same old posts over and over again.

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Dex37 wrote: »
    Is it a boy or girl?

With that kind of attitude, maybe the dirty looks are for you and not your wife.

No, most come when I am not there and I have to hear it when she comes home. And yes, there have been comments as well, not just looks. So I know that it can't be that people are just envious or smell fried food.

Maybe you should wear ear plugs at home.
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Congratulations: You and your wife are awful.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    Is it a boy or girl?

No, most come when I am not there and I have to hear it when she comes home. And yes, there have been comments as well, not just looks. So I know that it can't be that people are just envious or smell fried food.

Dead giveaway. You were doing great until then. Your colors have been revealed.

31131130115999991338630115855991353011329001266999197n.jpg
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Omg!! They BOTH have mind reader powers! This is amazing! I can't wait to find out what power the baby has.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Is it a boy or girl?

Whoa whoa whoa, totally different person than OP. You're getting your posts mixed up.

I find that interesting too. How that poster get you mixed up with the OP who hates fat people?

Right?!?

Don't worry. I caught what you said before editing. You must have saw who was in this thread after posting.
  • Dex37
    Options

Hey, my wife hasn't posted anything. She is a wonderful woman. So please don't speak negatively about her. Thank you.

• maillemaker
    maillemaker Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    "Stop judging my wife!" - Judgey McJudgerton III, 2015

LOL I had to send a friend request for that one! :)
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Is it a boy or girl?

What comments? Stuff like, "I hate you for being so awesome while I'm so fat and ignorant"?
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    Is it a boy or girl?

It's possible/probable that I got things mixed up ( as a non-native speaker of English I sometimes need to read stuff several times, but I am not going to read everything a third time.....prefer to spend that energy on scratching my belly button)....sorry. But I still don't like that attitude....but I know, it's the internet and all that...

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Omg!! They BOTH have mind reader powers! This is amazing! I can't wait to find out what power the baby has.

Maybe one of

keb6f5.jpg

• madhatter2013
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Is it a boy or girl?

Right?!?

Don't worry. I caught what you said before editing. You must have saw who was in this thread after posting.

LOL In my defense, I never said I didn't tip. I just gave my reasons as to why I didn't like to. :smile:
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options

Hey, my wife hasn't posted anything. She is a wonderful woman. So please don't speak negatively about her. Thank you.

I guess I'm just jealous of how self-righteous she sounds. I wish I had the intestinal fortitude to tolerate myself being so arrogant I just assume people hate me for my presumed perfection.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options

Also, she is in "decent" shape at 138lbs and pregnant.
  • Dex37
    Options
    sofaking6 wrote: »
    Is it a boy or girl?

What comments? Stuff like, "I hate you for being so awesome while I'm so fat and ignorant"?

"Fat and ignorant? Not sure where that came from.

• madhatter2013
    Options

Maybe one of

keb6f5.jpg

tumblr_mbn4dbfXtP1r1mr1po1_500.gif
This discussion has been closed.