Just Venting

Replies

• Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    I have nothing to add but a Breaking Bad/Pokemon gif for your viewing pleasure

funny-pokemon-gif-breaking-bad.gif
  • Laurenjenai
    Laurenjenai Posts: 197 Member
    Serah87 wrote: »
    Just keep doing what yall are doing. Its true alot of people are stuck on the old myths about women who are pregnant and exercising. I think that its good she is staying fit and healthy, people are going to judge regardless. As long as she is listening to her body yall keep it up, just ignore the negative (trust me at this point i learned if you let it bother you, it will drive you insane) Ive heard alot of "why are you so worried about your weight while your pregnant, dont you have better things to worry about?" People can just be cruel sometimes...more power to yall.

And you know all about it. ;)

You are so amused by following me and reporting threads...

• Dex37
    Dex37 Posts: 55 Member
    Let's take bets on where this :trollface: account is from? Shall we? AAAAAAAAAAAND GO!

Dex37 wrote: »
    I am not judging anyone for going to the gym. I'd rather people exercise and get healthy. Buy why judge a pregnant woman trying not to be in your situation?

Oh your wife is pregnant? I thought she was just fat. My bad.

Yes she is pregnant. You can't mistake it, the belly is big and round like it should look when you are carrying a fetus. Which are you, pregnant or fat?

• Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,508 Member
    im gonna be straight with you op. no one cares about your wife
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    Who knew a rant can be so funny like OP's?

A vent. It was a vent. Get it right LOL

Sounded like more whining than a vent to me.

Well, there's that too...
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    OP, could you open your food diary? You'll need to do that to get help.
    Do you weigh everything (not just measure with cups) before you eat it?
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Let's take bets on where this :trollface: account is from? Shall we? AAAAAAAAAAAND GO!

I am not judging anyone for going to the gym. I'd rather people exercise and get healthy. Buy why judge a pregnant woman trying not to be in your situation?

Yes she is pregnant. You can't mistake it, the belly is big and round like it should look when you are carrying a fetus. Which are you, pregnant or fat?

Any excuse to use this gif

PeBdws6.gif
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member

Dude, do you know, for an absolutely, undisputed fact that they're judging your wife?

Because, I doubt they are.

Me? I judge the a-holes that hog the rack, make snide comments about other gym-goers, and are just your basic douchecanoes.

Also, yay for your wife having the genetics to "bounce back" to her pre-pregnancy weight. (I did too, so I'm not a "hater.") While exercising and diet throughout a pregnancy will usually allow for a healthy and minimal weight gain, there are plenty of people who are hella healthy and fit before pregnancy and workout during, but for whatever reason, their body has different plans. Weight gain, fluid retention, etc. (My SIL is one of them.)

Maybe those gym goers are just like you and the wife is that kind of problem.
  • madhatter2013

Now, I had your back for sticking up for your wife but this right here just went to far. Now you're just being abusive.
  • Dex37
    Dex37 Posts: 55 Member
    Rage_Phish wrote: »

Thank you. I wish they would just keep it to themselves. However, lots of people care about my wife.

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    edited July 2015

Are you now judging other posters that you wanted to vent too?
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member

I think you need a Snickers. You're not you when you're hungry

tumblr_la1h2bxJPJ1qcpyq1o1_400.gif
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    sullus wrote: »
    Ang108 wrote: »
    Is it a boy or girl?

What part of "our next daughter" didn't you read?

With that kind of attitude, maybe the dirty looks are for you and not your wife.

No, most come when I am not there and I have to hear it when she comes home. And yes, there have been comments as well, not just looks. So I know that it can't be that people are just envious or smell fried food.

ohhhhh. so your wife's paranoid, and you're a lap-dog. Thanks for clearing that up.

daaaaaaaamn.gif
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,508 Member

Thank you. I wish they would just keep it to themselves. However, lots of people care about my wife.

i bet you think you get slighted a lot
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    edited July 2015

I don't know if it's "care" or "find her useful". You sure the kid's yours?
  • madhatter2013
    Forty6and2 wrote: »

I think you need a Snickers. You're not you when you're hungry

tumblr_la1h2bxJPJ1qcpyq1o1_400.gif

LOL I laughed way too hard at this...
  • Laurenjenai
    Laurenjenai Posts: 197 Member

Ooh now I get to report you again!

this is another poster who loves to report folks, tons of people love to dish the hate but are unable to receive it back.

This discussion has been closed.