Chicken avocado salad!!!

Options
msbrittybrit
msbrittybrit Posts: 25 Member
It's sooooo goooodddd
Depending how much your going to be makin and your preference the measurements will obviously vary. The recipe calls for:
1 large chicken breast or 2 cups of shredded chicken
1 avocado
1/2 tsp garlic
1/2 salt
1/2 pepper (I always add more

Replies

• Lazz5k
    Lazz5k Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    thanks for the recipe !!!! I'll def try :)
  • msbrittybrit
    Options
    Lazz5k wrote: »
    thanks for the recipe !!!! I'll def try :)

It's the greatest thing ever lol
  • ABabilonia
    ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    It's sooooo goooodddd
    Depending how much your going to be makin and your preference the measurements will obviously vary. The recipe calls for:
    1 avocado
    1/2 tsp garlic
    1/2 salt

Sounds delicious and easy to do, probably low calories as well, I will definitely try it.

• msbrittybrit
    Options
    ABabilonia wrote: »
    It's sooooo goooodddd
    1 avocado
    1/2 tsp garlic
    1/2 salt

Sounds delicious and easy to do, probably low calories as well, I will definitely try it.

Yes I had a hard time figuring out the calories unfortunately I don't remember what I kinda figured, but it's not bad at all especially if u eat it on just just lettuce like me lol it's sooooooo good I think ima make it tmw..lol
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Yum but anything with avocado is delicious! Good for you too. If you like onion a little of it finely diced in it would be amazing and give it a little crunch.
  • msbrittybrit
    Options
    mockchoc wrote: »
    Yum but anything with avocado is delicious! Good for you too. If you like onion a little of it finely diced in it would be amazing and give it a little crunch.

Ah yes true lol ooh good idea yummy

• 4Deepak
    4Deepak Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Have all the ingredients and will plan to have that today.
  • msbrittybrit
    Options
    4Deepak wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing. Have all the ingredients and will plan to have that today.

Me too!! Lol it's fantastic
  • dawnbickmeade
    dawnbickmeade Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I do something similar for when I pack my lunch for work. I pack a 2.5 oz packet of pink salmon, a single-serve guacamole packet from Calavo (basically your avocado + the seasonings already mixed in!), and some crisp romaine lettuce leaves. Mix the salmon & guac up into a creamy salmon-salad and stuff the lettuce leaves with it for Salmon Avocado Lettuce wraps! Its just 70 calories for the salmon, 90 for the guac packet, and about 10 cal for the lettuce leaves. Very low cal, low carb, healthy fats lunch option and I can still usually eat other munchies (carrot sticks, fruit, nuts, whatever) with lunch and still be in my goal range!
  • NWGymRat
    NWGymRat Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I add spinach and cilantro to mine.. with the above ...its really good
  • msbrittybrit
    Options
    I do something similar for when I pack my lunch for work. I pack a 2.5 oz packet of pink salmon, a single-serve guacamole packet from Calavo (basically your avocado + the seasonings already mixed in!), and some crisp romaine lettuce leaves. Mix the salmon & guac up into a creamy salmon-salad and stuff the lettuce leaves with it for Salmon Avocado Lettuce wraps! Its just 70 calories for the salmon, 90 for the guac packet, and about 10 cal for the lettuce leaves. Very low cal, low carb, healthy fats lunch option and I can still usually eat other munchies (carrot sticks, fruit, nuts, whatever) with lunch and still be in my goal range!

Ooh hmm I gotta start liking fish not a huge fan of sea food but it's so good for you and low cal!
  • msbrittybrit
    Options
    detourkid wrote: »
    I add spinach and cilantro to mine.. with the above ...its really good

Oh that's a good idea I made it yesterday I was craving it lol what did u eat it on anything?
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I love chicken avocado salad. I add a bit extra to mine for bulk like chopped tomatoes, onions, cilantro and a dash of lime juice.
  • browneyesbb89
    browneyesbb89 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! I'll have to try it.