I love my kids.
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    Oooh, look--shiny things!
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    Can the term "snaggletooth" be applied to fingernails? Mine are ragged from yardwork.
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    What is the speed of dark?
  • blu_de_ville
    blu_de_ville Posts: 4,296 Member
    Options
    @determined_ella I know it sounds wrong but I look at the leg gap routines. I don't want big legs just a bug butt. They seem to go hand in hand. I've been trying a lot of stretching but I fear I can't have the butt without the legs. So annoying since my fitness journey started I'm glad to say my shirts are smaller now but my pants just don't fit atleast the jeans don't and a few shorts and I'm having a hard time getting rid of them like they have sentimental value or something like if I'll magically fit in them again. I like thin legs personally. And I've always thought the smaller the better but with apps like this everyone is all about the gains and the only gains in interested in are the booty gains everything else I like thin
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    My sopes I made last night were delicious!! :yum:
  • Lasmartchika
    Options
    What to do? :confused:
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    maeld51 wrote: »
    When I was a kid watching Star Trek, I really thought we'd have Transporters by the time I was this old. Darn!

The biggest problem is the "no cloning theorem" when trying to duplicate quantum particles. You've probably heard of "dark Matter" or "dark energy" superimposed entangled particles are in a "dark state" to probe the particles would cause the state collapse losing entanglement, and spoiling the possibility of teleportation. Zeilinger in 1997 sort of successfully teleported photons using a properties transference method. I say sort of, because he didn't transfer all the photons properties.

Does that have anything to do with Schrodinger's Cat? :#
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I haven't found a conversational area to slip the word 'nerdle' in, but I have an odd desire to use it soon.
  • hornseyme
    hornseyme Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Can dogs look up?
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    An adequate test would be to hold bacon above the dogs head and see if they can locate it.
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid watching Star Trek, I really thought we'd have Transporters by the time I was this old. Darn!

The biggest problem is the "no cloning theorem" when trying to duplicate quantum particles. You've probably heard of "dark Matter" or "dark energy" superimposed entangled particles are in a "dark state" to probe the particles would cause the state collapse losing entanglement, and spoiling the possibility of teleportation. Zeilinger in 1997 sort of successfully teleported photons using a properties transference method. I say sort of, because he didn't transfer all the photons properties.

Does that have anything to do with Schrodinger's Cat? :#

This is funny!!! :p
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I'm so irritated at everything
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options

What are sopes? :/
  • blu_de_ville
    blu_de_ville Posts: 4,296 Member
    Options
    Electric eels are scary AF!
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    Light travels faster than sound, that is why some people seem bright until you hear them speak!
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I want to lounge around in yoga pants all day and aim for less than 500 steps. Watch out world...I have big
    goals.
  • Lasmartchika
    edited July 2015
    Options

What are sopes? :/

@SojournerThirteen They're a Mexican dish - small handmade corn tortilla that are fried, and I topped it with refried beans, ground beef, shredded lettuce, sour cream, cotija cheese, and hot sauce.

Something like this:

Sopes.jpg

• MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Thank you grubhub for allowing me to order lunch and not have to interact with a human!! Nom nom turkey hoagie!