I love weightlifting ❤ -54lbs -70inches ❤ all motivation welcomed!!

Options
Amandakm1985
Amandakm1985 Posts: 53 Member
edited July 2015 in Success Stories
Hi! I'm a stay at home mommy of 3 and I started really getting into weightlifting about 14 months ago (i've been on my lifestyle change for 17 months) I'm in love with it!! I've dropped 54lbs and over 70 inches. I lift 5x a week and I lift heavy :) this has been my transformation so far. I'm working on the last 15lbs. All motivation welcomed!m1q8em4qrswt.jpg
vheqo2wza5kp.jpg

Replies

• rosesteph
    rosesteph Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You have so much to proud of!!!! You were beautiful before and stunning now!!!
  • dredremeg
    dredremeg Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You look marvelous, I want your legs.
  • ros2will3run
    ros2will3run Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Just brilliant!!
  • eshnna
    eshnna Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Wow that's awesome. Look at those strong legs. I wouldn't want to be kicked by you!
  • AbbeyDove
    AbbeyDove Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    You look so wonderful! Congratulations!
  • dux1fan
    dux1fan Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Speechless!!!!!! Go on girl!!! Keep doing what youre doing!!!
  • AbbeyDove
    AbbeyDove Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I was wondering-could you talk a little about how you did this? Did you have a calorie deficit or did you focus solely on building muscle? You had just such a remarkable transformation!
  • Amandakm1985
    Options
    I kept it really really simple for me. I didn't restric anything in my diet besides soda. I drink tons of water and eat 5x a day. I portion control and try to have protein at every meal. I weightlift 5x a week and do hiit cardio at least 30 min after a lifting session. I started off powerlifting than changed it to lower weight high reps for conditioning and sculpting. I change my workout up about every 4 months
  • smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing transformation! I love your tattoos too :)
    How heavy were the weight you used and did you work out in the gym, or do it at home?
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    One word - WOW!!
  • jamieb55
    jamieb55 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, great job!!!
  • Amandakm1985
    Options
    I was 215 when I started working out. I do both the gym and have a gym in my garage :)
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I kept it really really simple for me. I didn't restric anything in my diet besides soda. I drink tons of water and eat 5x a day. I portion control and try to have protein at every meal. I weightlift 5x a week and do hiit cardio at least 30 min after a lifting session. I started off powerlifting than changed it to lower weight high reps for conditioning and sculpting. I change my workout up about every 4 months

You're awesome! What a complete transformation and the kind that a lot of people think is impossible - WELL DONE.

Could you tell me which programs you've done?
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Fantastic set of legs you've got there!
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    Amazing results. You look wonderful!
  • MtnGirl38
    MtnGirl38 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You are motivation for the rest of us! Absolutely amazing!
  • Amandakm1985
    Options
    I haven't done any specific program. I started with a 5x5 lifting you can Google it. Than I went to a more powerlifting routine that my dad wrote out for me (he's a lifter) than I put together my own routines that I think suit my body better for a weeks worth of lifting.
  • Watch_Me_Rise
    Watch_Me_Rise Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • Amandakm1985
    Options
    Thank you ❤❤❤
  • Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!