5ft 2 weightloss goals?

Options

Replies

• BrunettexBarbie
    BrunettexBarbie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5'3". I started at 209lbs and am now at 159lbs, so 50 pounds lost.

My goal for now is 125lbs. But I'm more aiming for a goal body/body fat % than a goal weight. I have no idea where I'll really end up because I don't care about scale weight. I care about being healthy, my fitness, and how I look a lot more than what the number on the scale reads.

Exhibit A (this is not me):
    image007.jpg

I actually love that photo. Makes you think doesn't it. Xx
  • BrunettexBarbie
    Options
    spatulamom wrote: »
    I'm 5'2 and my goal weight right now is 130 - starting weight was 224.8, currently at 210. In my younger days, I was happy around 118, but I'm going to go to 130 and then see how I feel.

I think that 130 is a nice weight, good luck xxx
  • BrunettexBarbie
    Options
    I'd like to get under 130, and maintain somewhere between 125 and there.

I've been at 130 and I think it's s nice weight, it's sorta trial and error. I guess. I just won't nothing to jiggle ha xx
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and dropped from just barely under 170 to 145, and need to go to 110. For some reason (laziness) I've been up and down. Need to motivate myself to get going again!!!!
  • gypsyish
    gypsyish Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My highest weight was 158. I'm down to 123. 118 is my current goal weight and I'll reevaluate when I get there.
  • decblessings
    decblessings Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and currently around 137. I've had a really hard time losing. My goal would be 120 but I've actually never been that low. I wear a size 6 (some of which are getting too big on me) at my current weight. I'd probably be happy around 130, which is barely in the "normal" BMI category, but I've learned that scale weight isn't everything.
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and currently around 137. I've had a really hard time losing. My goal would be 120 but I've actually never been that low. I wear a size 6 (some of which are getting too big on me) at my current weight. I'd probably be happy around 130, which is barely in the "normal" BMI category, but I've learned that scale weight isn't everything.

I'm only a few pounds heavier than you, but wearing a size 14. I wear a size six at 110 pounds.
  • whatatime2befit
    whatatime2befit Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2. My SW was much higher than all of yours. I started at 224, a BMI of 41. My CW is 160. My goal is to get to 137 (which is at the high end of a healthy weight range). Once there, i'll re-evaluate to see if I'm good there or if I need to go lower.
  • BrunettexBarbie
    Options

True I suppose weights not everything I was going to up the exercise as I think I need to tone up and I want to keep my bum lol xx
  • BrunettexBarbie
    Options
    I'm 5'2. My SW was much higher than all of yours. I started at 224, a BMI of 41. My CW is 160. My goal is to get to 137 (which is at the high end of a healthy weight range). Once there, i'll re-evaluate to see if I'm good there or if I need to go lower.

Wow that's a huge weight loss well done.
    Xx
  • BrunettexBarbie
    Options
    gypsyish wrote: »
    My highest weight was 158. I'm down to 123. 118 is my current goal weight and I'll reevaluate when I get there.

123 is nice I'm at 116 I want to lose a little more but want to keep some curves, it's hard working out when to stop. xx
  • amy102875
    amy102875 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my primary goal is a healthy bmi at 136. Once there I will reevaluate and possibly go to 125. I wouldn't really want to go any lower than that, I like my curves, lol. I started at 204, currently at 148.6.
  • paulinapink2
    paulinapink2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    5'2 here, my SW was 180 im currently 162 and trying to get to 140, a little far from my GW which is 125

You have lost alot, how long has that took you?
    good luck xxx

Took me about 6 months to loose the official weight off, i actually got to 153 but I've gained weight which has me at 161 as of today.
  • stef0114
    stef0114 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" as well. My GW would be 115 lbs but I'll reassess that once I get down to around 120 and see how I feel.
    My starting weight was 139 and I'm at 131 currently - so getting there!
  • LyssaRonnell
    LyssaRonnell Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, 5'2, and 128lbs. I started at 140. My goal is to look 120lbs. I just wanna be happy. If the scale is higher than what I look I don't care. I'm trying to get a little slimmer and toned.
  • shortntall1
    shortntall1 Posts: 333 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    qs612giw865l.jpg
    Well, Im down to 199 from 315 and my goal is 175. I am ruggedly built and like myself with a little fluff. Still 50lbs overweight at that point, but I like myself there..if I feel like continuing I will prob aim for 150.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2. I started at 211.6 lbs and I'm currently 149 lbs. So 62ish lbs down. I've also had a baby in between there. Overall I'm aiming for 110-115. We'll see. First thing's first, and that's hitting a healthy BMI.
  • MeiannaLee
    MeiannaLee Posts: 338 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'm 5'0 1/2 and my goal weight is 90-100 pounds. My first goal weight was 115 pounds but I still looked pretty big imo
    I started at 148 lbs and im currently at 108ish
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my goal is 140 ish (so 13ish pounds more). I have broad shoulders and muscular legs, so I think look better at higher weights.
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    5'2.5" Medium frame. Age 43. SW: 262 CW:158 Next goal, to get under 140 and healthy enough to do resistance work. I keep making a little progress, getting hurt, and starting all over after a couple of months of rest. *sigh*