5ft 2 weightloss goals?

Options

Replies

• shortntall1
    shortntall1 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Its funny..last night my husband and I were talking about this. I said I was about 25lbs to goal..I said realistically, I should aim for 125 but then I said "I can never be that!" .. My husband says "And why not?" I said because "it wasnt me" and Im meant to be heavier. I was 125 in 8th grade the last time. I think maybe Im scared to try for it??I dunno..thanks for making me think about this!!!
  • alynned22
    alynned22 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 my goal weight is 120 lbs. I started at 160 and I'm at 128 currently. 8 more lbs to go! I may re-evaluate at 120 but we will see how I feel. Good luck everyone!!
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    alynned22 wrote: »
    I'm 5'2 my goal weight is 120 lbs. I started at 160 and I'm at 128 currently. 8 more lbs to go! I may re-evaluate at 120 but we will see how I feel. Good luck everyone!!

Good for you! I will get there soon!
  • gonettie2015
    gonettie2015 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and getting very close to the initial goal I set in March of 135. Now, I'm feeling like I would like to get down to 125.
  • petitehealth
    petitehealth Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2". SW: 133 (1/1/15) CW: 121 GW: 113
  • arkowalyshyn
    arkowalyshyn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Sw 204 Cw 144 Gw 134
  • eshnna
    eshnna Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    5' 2.5 CW:136 SW:144 GW:120 lbs but who am I kidding, I will be happy if I just fit back into my wedding dress. That was 10 years ago at 124 lbs but I did not exercise back then so who knows I might have muscle weight now.
  • LeslieB042812
    LeslieB042812 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    I think the core (pun intended) story is that everyone's different. Even at the same height, we have different healthy goals. I'm 5'2" on a good day (the last nurse that measured me called me 5'1"--grrr!) and I couldn't imagine weighing 110 lbs. I started weighing myself when I was 11 and I weighed more than that! lol And, it's not because I was huge, must be big boned (and certainly curvy, even back then....). My lowest post-teen weight was 122, at which I was a comfortable size 2 and people called me "skinny" and told me I looked "too skinny" and should gain a bit (and not just my mother!). I'm a 4 between 125 and 130 and no one complains about that. My current weight is 140 (size 8 and don't feel overly fat, just not skinny either) and I'd like to get back into the 120's and stay there.

Good luck everyone! :smile:
  • BrunettexBarbie
    BrunettexBarbie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    stef0114 wrote: »
    I'm 5'2" as well. My GW would be 115 lbs but I'll reassess that once I get down to around 120 and see how I feel.
    My starting weight was 139 and I'm at 131 currently - so getting there!

Thats really good. i find it hard to lose every 1lb Good luck xx
  • BrunettexBarbie
    Options
    I'm 20, 5'2, and 128lbs. I started at 140. My goal is to look 120lbs. I just wanna be happy. If the scale is higher than what I look I don't care. I'm trying to get a little slimmer and toned.

Thats a great attitude to have good luck :) xx
  • BrunettexBarbie
    Options
    qs612giw865l.jpg
    Well, Im down to 199 from 315 and my goal is 175. I am ruggedly built and like myself with a little fluff. Still 50lbs overweight at that point, but I like myself there..if I feel like continuing I will prob aim for 150.

Wow thats an amazing transformation. you should be so proud. xx
  • BrunettexBarbie
    Options
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    I'm 5'2. I started at 211.6 lbs and I'm currently 149 lbs. So 62ish lbs down. I've also had a baby in between there. Overall I'm aiming for 110-115. We'll see. First thing's first, and that's hitting a healthy BMI.

Thats so impressive. you must be made up with yourself. xx
  • BrunettexBarbie
    Options
    MeiannaLee wrote: »
    I'm 5'0 1/2 and my goal weight is 90-100 pounds. My first goal weight was 115 pounds but I still looked pretty big imo
    I started at 148 lbs and im currently at 108ish

Wow you dont look like you need to lose anymore. is your goal weight still classed as a healthy BMI? Just curious xx
  • BrunettexBarbie
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my goal is 140 ish (so 13ish pounds more). I have broad shoulders and muscular legs, so I think look better at higher weights.

Thats good that you know what you like. I think with us being little aswell if we go too thin we look like little girls instead of women, i want to keep my curves but get rid of the jigglly bits. Think i need to go back to weight training xx
  • BrunettexBarbie
    Options
    CoachJen71 wrote: »
    5'2.5" Medium frame. Age 43. SW: 262 CW:158 Next goal, to get under 140 and healthy enough to do resistance work. I keep making a little progress, getting hurt, and starting all over after a couple of months of rest. *sigh*

Thats a really good goal to set. Aww sounds so frustrating. :( Good luck and never give up xx
  • BrunettexBarbie
    Options
    Its funny..last night my husband and I were talking about this. I said I was about 25lbs to goal..I said realistically, I should aim for 125 but then I said "I can never be that!" .. My husband says "And why not?" I said because "it wasnt me" and Im meant to be heavier. I was 125 in 8th grade the last time. I think maybe Im scared to try for it??I dunno..thanks for making me think about this!!!

I think its a personal choice. I was happy at 130 then i decided i wasnt. I set myself a goal that's achievable, then once i've reached it decide if i want to lose more or maintain. Good luck xx
  • BrunettexBarbie
    Options
    alynned22 wrote: »

Good luck its always better setting yourself achievable goals. I have to do so many squats to keep my bum during weightloss, you may notice that whilst your dropping the lbs xx
  • BrunettexBarbie
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and getting very close to the initial goal I set in March of 135. Now, I'm feeling like I would like to get down to 125.

Sounds like a good plan. thats what i do. maintain for a while and see if i like the weight and if not start again xx
  • BrunettexBarbie
    Options
    I'm 5'2". SW: 133 (1/1/15) CW: 121 GW: 113

same goal as me. i think if i went thinner i would look like a child lol good luck xx
  • BrunettexBarbie
    Options
    eshnna wrote: »
    5' 2.5 CW:136 SW:144 GW:120 lbs but who am I kidding, I will be happy if I just fit back into my wedding dress. That was 10 years ago at 124 lbs but I did not exercise back then so who knows I might have muscle weight now.

Its achievable just set achievable goals and then new goals. I'm sure you'll get to your ideal weight and be happy xx