Any serious friends to start a journey of losing 88 lbs !

2»

Replies

• kpaiva1970
    kpaiva1970 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello guys

I wonder if there are any serious friends to start the battle of weight loss with me !! , I have got tens of friend requests and then I hear nothing from them , so please don't send any friend requests if you aren't serious with the issue , I prefer Skype too, I see the communication between members here is poor. I am studying nutrition now to help myself & others , I had studied about LifeCoaching for the same purpose too.

Kindly don't send me friend requests if it's not serious to you and I prefer Skype or Whatsapp contacting for a long company ..

I'm waiting for you if interested ..

Jasmine

Hi jasmine pleaee any help I can get. I've Been struggling over the years with some depression witch causes me to binge eat. I want to get serious just have no will power. I need to lose over 200 lbs. can u help out?
  • kpaiva1970
    kpaiva1970 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi jasmine pleaee any help I can get. I've Been struggling over the years with some depression witch causes me to binge eat. I want to get serious just have no will power. I need to lose over 200 lbs. can u help out?
  • jasmine_kamar
    jasmine_kamar Posts: 34 Member
    kpaiva1970 wrote: »

Sure Kapiva

Please let me know how can we communicate directly !!
  • jasmine_kamar
    rockkeem27 wrote: »
    That's my goal too, to lose 88 lbs and be solid 200 lbs.. it's going to hard,it's going to be work but at the end it's going to be worth it...

Yes rockkeem

Let me know if you want to communicate with each other ..
  • jasmine_kamar
    please maintain caution mfp peeps..dont divulge your details to strangers.
    People come up with new ingenious methods to hack profiles everyday..stay safe

Thank you so much , will do ..
  • rodymohamed
    rodymohamed Posts: 1 Member
    Hi jasmine
    am new in this app...plz help me to connect with u
    And sacrificed the idea more
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    edited August 2015
    Hi jasmine
    am new in this app...plz help me to connect with u
    And sacrificed the idea more

Huh? Necro'd thread being bumped with creepy message is creepy.