Replies

• lhulce15
    lhulce15 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • Laneysmom25
    Laneysmom25 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'd like to meet some new ppl to keep me motivated.
  • connieelaine24
    connieelaine24 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Always looking for motivational friends, seems as if my friends list has been on the decline lately. I know it's a long road..but the is only one thing you have to do..and that is not to quit..:
  • cheshire1986
    cheshire1986 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good shout on this post chap. Will get adding but to anyone reading on after feel free to add me, I am oozing joy and motorvation but everyone has a bad day and needs some back ;p
  • An3Shnr4
    An3Shnr4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I love this app and could use some friends for encouragement. And I would be happy to help out anyone else that might need it! Feel free to add me!
  • MummySophie21
    MummySophie21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new again as this is my second time back. Would love some support and motivation! Feel free to add me anyone
  • mzazra206
    mzazra206 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started, friend me :)
  • BeccaBowtie
    BeccaBowtie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Trying to get back on track and would love some more friends to keep me going strong! I'm 23 years old from Australia. Feel free to add me anyone who is looking this far down!
  • koopmanmaranda01
    koopmanmaranda01 Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Love the positive vibes here. Looking forward to meeting and chatting with new ppl on here
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Added!
  • rBex01
    rBex01 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Ya'll add me too! I'm in!
  • CeramiaAnn
    CeramiaAnn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I am back. Used this site a couple years ago and lost 100lbs! I am now trying to lose the last 50 after I got a little too comfortable, haha. I would enjoy having new friends and some motivation! :smiley:
  • dontgiveup2319
    dontgiveup2319 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    My name is Samantha. I've had mfp for awhile but just now starting to get healthy and I have 60 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me as a friend! I make a good one.
  • TheNewKristin
    TheNewKristin Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! 35/f, in Boston. Into heavy lifting, running, hiking, biking, etc. Need to keep my food/alcohol intake in check!
  • AmysSucess
    AmysSucess Posts: 16 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends across the globe.

A little about me......I just turned 40 and I live in Oregon. I am looking to lose about 30 lbs. I completed my first 1/2 marathon in May and I have a 200 mile relay coming up in August. I always enjoy inspirational, motivational and positive people.

Life is short. Time is fast. No Replay. No Rewind. So enjoy every moment as it comes.
  • nancyfdavid
    nancyfdavid Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need friends for motivation! ☺
  • punishere
    punishere Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This is too hard a journey to walk alone. Add to share info and motivation!
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    As long as you're active, hit me up! Please send fr with msg though.
  • Raykels
    Raykels Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Yup, but only if you're gonna chat/comment/be involved. I'm always logging on now and need motivation to keep it up.