Heavier girls trying to loose weight

Options

Replies

• KatyG0409
    KatyG0409 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have 98 more to go! I've lost 28 lbs so far. :)
  • Sylvia1004
    Sylvia1004 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm defiantly in I want to lose about 30 pounds!
  • foolscap
    foolscap Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes, count me in!:smile:
  • _ElisaBeth_
    _ElisaBeth_ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! This is my first post and would love to join. Feel free to add me if you like.

Thanks.
  • maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. We are planning a family cruise in September, and want to feel more confident. Plus I will be 50 in December. I need to take control of my life!
  • adevereux
    adevereux Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I need to lose at least 50 lbs and then reassess goals. Any group that can keep me on track - thanks. I always start off great and fizzle out after a month or so.
  • TXMayFlower
    TXMayFlower Posts: 25
    Options
    I'd love to join! I have 78.5 t go (105 total).
  • mom111997
    mom111997 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    IN !!! I have 120 to lose!
  • epa1112
    epa1112 Posts: 12
    Options
    Please add me. My current goal is to lose thirty but overall I would like to lose 50 to 60. I always start out like a well oiled machine and then after three months something always happens and I'm off track(mainly work schedule) this time I want to make this happen for real. ADD ME. I'M ALL IN!!!
  • progressisbeautiful
    progressisbeautiful Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Count me in for losing 100 pounds. I had a baby in October and I'm only 15 pounds lighter than the day I gave birth. I am heavier than my Honeybunch and my three 6ft 7 inch tall brothers. Embarrassing. Ready for my girls to stop sayign things like, "Mommy, when you get slim again, we can (insert activity here)..." This site is fun. looking forward to posting after pics with you guys.
  • Jentorres8814
    Jentorres8814 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You got my vote ! Count me in !!!!
  • CindyN58
    CindyN58 Posts: 39
    Options
    Add me in! I've lost 18 and have a long way to go yet...
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Would love to join. I have 80+ to lose!
    Anyone Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    MZNIKKIBOO Posts: 190
    Options
    im all in!
  • jai84pr
    jai84pr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, is it too late to join? I'm Jai
  • beanaj
    beanaj Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. I have 50lbs to lose, more like 60+ but shooting for 50 right now.
  • jai84pr
    jai84pr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would love to join. I have 80+ to lose!
    Anyone Feel free to add me as a friend!

Adding ;)
  • wanda1956
    wanda1956 Posts: 110
    Options
    Ok..so where do I sign up for this group...Its right up my alley.
  • dawnma76
    dawnma76 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am in!! It is great to have a support when trying to loose weight, I believe the hardest thing ever!! I have a girl friend that I have recruited to help me out and we go to the gym together and help each other be strong with our calorie counting...looking at wanting to loose 50+.
  • aclark6818
    aclark6818 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I started at 229 now I'm 208.5--it's coming off slowly, but surely. My first goal is to be below 200, then to 180-175 (my goal weight on the program) where I'm most comfortable--then I would like to see 159.5--where I'm at the high end of the healthy weight listed for my height. I like to walk with my husband daily or everyother day. Feel free to add me!!!