• ManiacalLaugh
    ManiacalLaugh Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »
    WBB55 wrote: »
    Can we get that chart but for men?
    There's also this:
    W5ZAqro.jpg

The only of these I would kick out of bed would be 3/4 of the "extremes" (A1, A4, & D1). Although, I find that the two "ideal" shapes (A2 & A3) and the boderline shape (D2) are only "meh" for me.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    I don't have a type. Hot is hot. It's the big picture for me... hygiene, personality, intelligence, etc.

However, I do prefer a tall big man (like 6'3", 250-275 pounds) and chubby females (like 5'5", 225 pounds).
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,658 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I don't have a type. Hot is hot. It's the big picture for me... hygiene, personality, intelligence, etc.

However, I do prefer a tall big man (like 6'3", 250-275 pounds) and chubby females (like 5'5", 225 pounds).
    Wait, do you like tall men or 6'3" men? That's very confusing.

• WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    There's also this:
    W5ZAqro.jpg
    Yeah, and this is obviously not based on their other assets or personality. I'm most attracted to the ones surrounded by green lines, plus B & D3. C1 would be fine if he can keep up with me. So I guess I like average men!
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    There's also this:
    W5ZAqro.jpg

That's more interesting. D1 has to go because I'm done with guys who eat like they want to have heart attacks. Any of those guys might, but D1 is totally on the heart attack highway. D1 and A1 probably had heart attacks about five minutes after those pics were snapped, lol.

D2-4, C1-3 and B3 are all great. Assuming they're tall. Tall is like my only real requirement.

D3 is the hottest of the bunch, followed by D4...IMO, of course.

I think that chart is wrong about women's ideal. I don't think most women are looking for that. Not most women I've known, anyway.
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,779 Member
    Options
    There's also this:
    W5ZAqro.jpg

"Woman's ideal" what is this from? I mean I'm not going to deny it, I'm just wondering who decided this and how.

A1--I've dated this type and was too naive to realize it was drugs. Not saying it always is, just was in that case.

D1, D2, and C1--Unless you've slimmed down some already and are working on the excess weight, keep walking buddy. I'm not going to be dragged down by someone who hasn't changed their habits or picked up fitness. I would date a morbidly obese guy if he was working on himself and his issues.

I've never dated a super-ripped muscular guy and would for the novelty alone. Most of the guys I've dated have been slim and not that muscular.

But TBH, personality trumps everything. I would date a guy who was shorter than me if he checked all the other boxes.
  • Pittgirl3
    Pittgirl3 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    msf74 wrote: »

irDibP7.jpg

I think I would say between 10% and 25% usually. But I've dated bigger and I've dated smaller. I prefer for his body to be comparable to mine.
    All in all, It comes down personality for me.
  • afatpersonwholikesfood
    afatpersonwholikesfood Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    1C, 3D, 2B are the ones that stand out the most to me. 1C looks a lot like my hubby, both in the face and body, so while he might not be thrilled with the "chubby/toad" (wtf is toad?) label, I am automatically attracted to 1C.

I have been attracted to many different body and face types. Whether it sounds like *kitten* or not, so much of it is personality. The only physical trait that really stands out is blue eyes. I'm a sucker for them.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    Options

It was an example. 6'3" is tall. I picked those stats specifically because I went out with a guy the other night who was 6'3"/270. His body was perfect.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    Options
    msf74 wrote: »

irDibP7.jpg

20-30% I like
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    edited July 2015
    Options

body-fat-percentage-women.jpg

I like 35-40%
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    I've always been drawn to tall, slim, and only somewhat muscular bodies, e.g., Liam Neeson, Tim Robbins (both of whom are kind of old men now, so probably not the best examples, but in their prime are what comes to mind)

• DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,658 Member
    Options

It was an example. 6'3" is tall. I picked those stats specifically because I went out with a guy the other night who was 6'3"/270. His body was perfect.
    That's the part that confused me. I guess I could see why some people might think that, though.

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

That's the part that confused me. I guess I could see why some people might think that, though.

6"3 is tall to me.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    i'll take just about anything with a pretty face
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    The guys I've known as freinds and boyfriends all prefer very lean women with small pert breasts. My husband in particular dilsikes large breasts- which is good because so do i. (I'm the only girl I know, apart from my sister who was happy to drop a few cup sizes)

I like a guy who is athletic, not too hard-bodied. I like a little softness but with good muscle definition. Physically I've always gone for guys with strong noses- no idea what it is. I dislike a small button nose on a guy.

but I'm also definitely down with this lol
  • tiffyland21
    tiffyland21 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    10-25 for men
    25-35 for women

im about 25? But i do not look like that lol and want to be at 20

Im scared of guys who are skinnier than me otherwise, guys with normal weight is good. Overstuff yourself with foods is not attractive to me, Im not talking about enjoyment of food because I like foods, a bit too much.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    Kalikel wrote: »
    There's also this:
    W5ZAqro.jpg

That's more interesting. D1 has to go because I'm done with guys who eat like they want to have heart attacks. Any of those guys might, but D1 is totally on the heart attack highway. D1 and A1 probably had heart attacks about five minutes after those pics were snapped, lol.

D2-4, C1-3 and B3 are all great. Assuming they're tall. Tall is like my only real requirement.

I think that chart is wrong about women's ideal. I don't think most women are looking for that. Not most women I've known, anyway.

Eh, my husband is generally somewhere in that A2-B2 range on that chart and it's what I've always considered ideal, so there certainly are women who are into that (like me). All the 4s are much bigger than I like and only the A3 appeals much, and I also am emphatically not into the Cs or Ds. I find kinda lanky way more attractive than kinda padded, and I do not like what I refer to as the "balloon-animal" look.

I mean, everyone is different, obviously, but some of us certainly do find slim more appealing.

• Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »
    Kalikel wrote: »
    There's also this:
    W5ZAqro.jpg

Eh, my husband is generally somewhere in that A2-B2 range on that chart and it's what I've always considered ideal, so there certainly are women who are into that (like me). All the 4s are much bigger than I like and only the A3 appeals much, and I also am emphatically not into the Cs or Ds. I find kinda lanky way more attractive than kinda padded, and I do not like what I refer to as the "balloon-animal" look.

I mean, everyone is different, obviously, but some of us certainly do find slim more appealing.
    B2 isn't on the chart for what women find ideal. A2 to A3 is what the chart claims is most women's ideal.

I'm absolutely certain some women consider the ideal on the chart as their ideal, just not most women. I don't think "most women" would find any 2 of the boxes ideal. As you point out, tastes vary.
  • emodavis
    emodavis Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    There's also this:
    W5ZAqro.jpg

I've typically gone for D3 and D4 but that is prob because that was the majority of the men in the military I was surrounded by in my early 20s. Then we all progressively drank more....

I look like none of the women in those pictures. I have the leftover skin and belly fat of 40% but my thighs and butt are extremely muscular (30% picture but defined muscles).