Replies

• abdihajinur
    abdihajinur Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Because I wanted opinions

• SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,668 Member
    Options
    I also quit smoking and drinking, so for the past 5 days I sprint 100meters and jog back and rest for 1min i repeat this 5 times, then I skip for 5 mins , I them weight train , bench press decline and incline , squats and deadlifts included, then I eat my food' Max 900cals made up of spinach broccoli tuna chicken protien shake fruits
    You're going to be so weak you're going to drop those weights on your head.

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Morbidly obese patients may be prescribed a 900 calorie diet. This is not regular food, it also includes Dr's visits, vitamin supplements, blood work, and more. These are not do-it-yourself diet plans.

1. You are not morbidly obese
    2. This is not medically necessary
    3. You are not under doctor's supervision

Your body requires fuel to function; heart, lungs, kidneys, etc. Yes, you are storing some fat, BUT fat does not provide everything. On top of that your are working out which requires more calories.

Your body will get the fuel it needs from somewhere......catabolizing existing lean muscle.....stop fueling non-necessities (a head of hair)....etc. This is good for getting a number on the scale....that's not he same as healthy weight loss.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,717 Member
    Options
    I also quit smoking and drinking, so for the past 5 days I sprint 100meters and jog back and rest for 1min i repeat this 5 times, then I skip for 5 mins , I them weight train , bench press decline and incline , squats and deadlifts included, then I eat my food' Max 900cals made up of spinach broccoli tuna chicken protien shake fruits

Good for you for giving up smoking! 5 days isn't very long. You may start getting tired and weak soon if you don't increase your food intake, however. Focus on protein and fat.

When you lose the weight, what is your long term plan? Generally, it's advisable to start that type of plan now, rather than a "quick fix" type of thing.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    at 6' tall you are trying to lose weight down to 176 lbs? My 5'10" son weighs almost that and he's not very big.

Your posts are a bit suspect. If you truly are serious, you need to eat a lot more calories. You should only be trying to lose a pound or two per week. If you lose faster than that you will lose lean muscle, rather than fat.
  • DuckReconMajor
    DuckReconMajor Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You are 6 ft tall, 211 lbs is not that far from your goal weigh. What is the goal weight anyway?

I don't understand the statement here.

Anyway, I agree with the general sentiment here. 900 calories a day for you is not safe, especially if you are doing a lot of exercise.
  • sweetochiken
    sweetochiken Posts: 51 Member
    Options

Yeah i jacked that up. Ha.
  • jjsilcox96
    jjsilcox96 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I weigh 209 and 2100 caps a day high protein eat more fuel your body at 900 caps you'll be burning up muscle
  • abdihajinur
    Options
    I am serious , this is how I'm doing my diet, i don't think I exercise so much, 109 meter sprints, skipping and weights is nothing
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I am serious , this is how I'm doing my diet, i don't think I exercise so much, 109 meter sprints, skipping and weights is nothing

So... you're just here bragging about your dangerous diet then?
  • abdihajinur
    Options
    TeaBea wrote: »
    Morbidly obese patients may be prescribed a 900 calorie diet. This is not regular food, it also includes Dr's visits, vitamin supplements, blood work, and more. These are not do-it-yourself diet plans.

1. You are not morbidly obese
    2. This is not medically necessary
    3. You are not under doctor's supervision

Your body requires fuel to function; heart, lungs, kidneys, etc. Yes, you are storing some fat, BUT fat does not provide everything. On top of that your are working out which requires more calories.

Your body will get the fuel it needs from somewhere......catabolizing existing lean muscle.....stop fueling non-necessities (a head of hair)....etc. This is good for getting a number on the scale....that's not he same as healthy weight loss.

This discussion has been closed.