12 Wks Till Summer - 1 Wk To Go! FINAL COUNTDOWN!

Options

Replies

• K9Lover
    K9Lover Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    wooooooo
    thanks for sorting it all out you are a star! cant wait for the next challenge :)
  • PolyTeine
    PolyTeine Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Sorry I was camping the whole weekend so I didn't have time to post my last weigh in but I lost .4 which brings me to 275. Great job everyone ..
  • Polish_Princess
    Options
    Great job everyone! I haven't been doing that well for this challenge, but lookng forward to the next one. I'll have to figure out my goals for it since I'm doing several other challenges.
  • AmandaHammill
    AmandaHammill Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow! the final week...congratulations to everyone for staying the course! They say there's safety in numbers and I believe it must be true...having this challenge and all of you great people to see and follow every week has kept me safely on track..maybe not to hit my original goal...but then it was totally unrealistic anyway...but to keep on the losing track each week.
    Thanks so much to Vic for your hard work and motivation - nothing like a good excel chart to keep you honest!!
    Can't wait for the next one! And proud to be one of 'Vic's Losers'! Cheers all...and 'bump' til next weigh-in.
  • feliciapeters
    feliciapeters Posts: 525
    Options
    Vic great chart as usual. Thanks
  • irishrose22
    irishrose22 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    i forgot to weigh in 2 weeks in a row. been so busy over here and my weight hasnt changed. Can you put me back on for the final week? I promise to weigh in this week. :)
  • amodom
    amodom Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    CW 166
    GW 164 - 2 pounds this week

exercise.png
  • mjtmorr
    mjtmorr Posts: 75
    Options
    Vic, thanks for you Herculean effort in maintaining this chart and keeping track of all the information being hurled at you. Your effort alone is motivation for me to keep moving forward on this journey, thank you.
  • MoM2LayLa09
    MoM2LayLa09 Posts: 152
    Options
    I'm still 147 - sorry I missed a week - man, i've been busy - i'm lucky I have been maintaining but I got p90x back in my possession and i'm starting the 17 day diet to boost some weight loss - we have 1 week left - get ready for a big number!!! : )
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    3/17: 138
    3/24: 138
    3/31: 137
    4/7: 136
    4/14: 134 :))) Ive met my goal well a little bit better actually :)) <<<136/135lb>>>
    4/21: 134
    4/28: 133
    5/5: 132
    5/12:131 goal met :):):) <<<131/130lb>>>
    5/19: 131
    5/26: 129
    6/2:
    6/9: <<<127/126lb>>>

Ive already posted my loss for this week but just found my goal list :) so just want it ready for next week :) well in a few days time!
  • Sanya77
    Sanya77 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to next challenge. Congratulation everyone.
  • sgk0411
    sgk0411 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone!
    so close to the end.
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Jonicha26
    Jonicha26 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Vic! You are so awesome... thank you for all your hard work! I'm proud to be one of your losers. :) 12 weeks sure went by quickly, and now I'm so ready for the next challenge! :)
  • agibby76
    agibby76 Posts: 36
    Options
    A Big Thank You to you Vic!
    I have fallen off the wagon on the end of this challenge...I am really looking forward to the next challenge and hoping to excel at it! I love the new challenge name!!
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    ************** IMPORTANT **************

I just wanted to make it clear that we have a TWO weigh-ins left. This week (6/2-6/5) and next week (6/9-6/12 --FINAL WEIGH-IN). Like always, I'll start a new thread on Monday (6/6, which will probably say FINAL WEIGH-IN) and then we'll have our Final Results thread (6/12) which will have our chart and link to our next challenge.

I just wanted to make sure it was clear that we have 2 weigh-ins. :)
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    ************** IMPORTANT **************

I just wanted to make it clear that we have a TWO weigh-ins left. This week (6/2-6/5) and next week (6/9-6/12 --FINAL WEIGH-IN). Like always, I'll start a new thread on Monday (6/6, which will probably say FINAL WEIGH-IN) and then we'll have our Final Results thread (6/12) which will have our chart and link to our next challenge.

I just wanted to make sure it was clear that we have 2 weigh-ins. :)
    Thanks for clearing this up. I was a bit confused! :)
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    :smile: Good job everyone! Only 2 weigh-ins, yikes, I better get my butt in gear!
  • cgeiser1
    cgeiser1 Posts: 145
    Options
    bump