lose weight

Options

Replies

• VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    Muscle doesn't happen overnight nor does it happen when you are UNDEREATING. Current weight isn't relevant, current calorie intake is.

I suppose you don't eat the calories you burn through exercise either?
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Nt explaining anymore

Someone who wants help doesn't say that.

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    When I was 170 lbs i workout no muscle build up. Since lost the weight and put protein in. Workout lot no muscle would never build up.

Of course you're not going to build muscle on so few calories
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    Nt explaining anymore

None of your posts explain anything. You've set a goal weight that is borderline underweight for your height. You claim you have little muscle, making that goal weight even more troublesome. You have a randomly selected caloric intake that is below MFP and national health organization minimums. You take actions that won't result in muscular growth, then complain you didn't gain muscle in the past.
  • NoIdea101NoIdea
    NoIdea101NoIdea Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Okay. It is healthy because eating three meals day and getting fruit in vegetable in . I get three meals with low calories foods

The number of meals you have doesn't matter, it is all about calories in vs calories out. You clearly have no idea about nutrition, and i would suggest learning before you make yourself ill. 1200 is the minimum you should be eating to give you the energy you need to get through the day and help make sure your body is getting all the nutrition it needs by making smart food choices.
  • beemerphile1
    beemerphile1 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Nt explaining anymore

Don't get discouraged, people are trying to help you. We don't feel you are behaving in a healthy manner. You aren't experienced enough to even realize how much you don't know.
  • butternut234
    butternut234 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I know muscle don't appear over night i have been trying build muscle over 1 year nothing. So I don't really need no muscle arms I don care abt it. My opinion women with muscle don't look right. You can say I don't look right because 137lbs. You can say skinny but yur own opinion. I do eat right I get enough protein. When try build yur muscle eat right. I do eat right get enough food in.
  • brianpperkins
    Options
    I know muscle don't appear over night i have been trying build muscle over 1 year nothing. So I don't really need no muscle arms I don care abt it. My opinion women with muscle don't look right. You can say I don't look right because 137lbs. You can say skinny but yur own opinion. I do eat right I get enough protein. When try build yur muscle eat right. I do eat right get enough food in.

Your posting history says otherwise.
  • TavistockToad
    Options

Make your mind up! You tried to build muscle for a year but you don't like muscle on women... :huh: :noway:

And I can categorically state that you do NOT eat right OR enough.
  • paris458
    paris458 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9" and 130lbs, 125lbs is the minimum for a healthy BMI range. I currently am too small for size 7 and have to squeeze into size 5. I dont think you will be able to wear size 3 at your height, the last time I wore size 3 was at 117lbs in high school.

I wouldnt worry about the size, as much as how you look. if you want the love handles to disappear you need to lose more fat and I would continue working out.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    Okay, science. You can only build muscle when eating more calories than you burn. You are not doing that. You also have to lift heavy to build any sort of significant muscle as a female.

Your body is probably using muscle for energy as you are eating so little, compounding the problem.

You can insist all you want that you're fine because what you eat is healthy by the fact remains, backed up by science, that you cannot be healthy eating so little.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

Make your mind up! You tried to build muscle for a year but you don't like muscle on women... :huh: :noway:

I just disregarded that statement about not like muscles on women. It sounds more of a jealousy issue since she tried.

• butternut234
    Options
    Thanks telling me that.

• TavistockToad
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »

I just disregarded that statement about not likely muscles on women. It sounds more of a jealousy issue since she tried.

Yeah but she didn't 'try' did she, let's be honest!
  • butternut234
    Options
    I know make mind up i don't really need muscle.
  • TavistockToad
    Options

I totally agree, who needs a heart....
  • butternut234
    Options
    I don't have jealous issue. I don't get jealous people got muscle. Damm
  • brianpperkins
    Options

Well .. you don't need it unless you want the slimmer waste you claim to desire or to burn calories at rest. Don't worry ... your current method is probably destroying the lean body mass you currently have which will only exacerbate the body issues you have.
  • hrtchoco
    hrtchoco Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I don't have jealous issue. I don't get jealous people got muscle. Damm
    @_@
    whatever makes you happy.
  • butternut234
    Options
    Forget I don't need muscles. I did try everyday.