What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• brandyosu
    brandyosu Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I was able to sit on my bathroom counter and paint my toenails last night. I haven't been able to do that in a really (REALLY) long time!
  • aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    As I was grabbing my lunch from the fridge at work, someone referred to me as "so healthy!"
  • katalinax87
    katalinax87 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I felt pretty today. I never feel like that.

Also all my clothes are far too big. I look homeless!
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 miles ahead of my 25 mile a week goal and I still have one more day to go!
  • glassofroses
    glassofroses Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I was very excited to see the vague outline of my quad/a bit more bicep when I got out of the shower. I've never had defined muscles before so I'm excited.
  • salemnye
    salemnye Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I put the snickers candy bar back on the shelf
  • lauraesh0384
    lauraesh0384 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Realizing today how expensive weight loss is lol. I just bought a pair of size medium scrub pants about a month ago for work. They are already getting pretty loose on me. I'm guessing in another month or so I'll have to go buy scrub pants in a small. I love it, but my checking account doesn't share the same sentiment. ;) I just shelled out $50 on 2 scrub tops today because most of mine I am swimming in.
  • Cocoa1020
    Cocoa1020 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    So I am reading these stories and they are so amazing! but quick question... what does NSV stand for??? :X
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Cocoa1020 wrote: »
    So I am reading these stories and they are so amazing! but quick question... what does NSV stand for??? :X

Non Scale Victory
  • Oldbitcollector
    Oldbitcollector Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    25 sit-ups in my first set. {After I had already worked out for two hours)
    (when I added them to my exercise routine two months ago, I could barely squeeze out 5 in a set.)
  • Cocoa1020
    Cocoa1020 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Cocoa1020 wrote: »

Non Scale Victory

I understood the meaning because of everyones post... but i would have NEVER guessed that in a million years hahaha thanks!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I just bought a left-handed measuring cup. I am so tired of the markings being on the wrong side! :'(
    vxss9ixw0fzn.png
  • _montyread_
    _montyread_ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i bicycled yesterday 3.5 hours ... the last 1.5 hours i was on the highway going solid... i still had energy to go!!
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I just bought a left-handed measuring cup. I am so tired of the markings being on the wrong side! :'(
    vxss9ixw0fzn.png

Hehe, being a lefty in Australia, I don't need to buy the left-handed measuring jugs. Because they're US designed, if I hold it with my left hand, the mL's markings are facing me, which is exactly what I want anyway. If I hold it right handed, I see cups and fl. oz.
  • JRitaK
    JRitaK Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Buying a bikini bottom and wearing it without feeling self conscious around my friends. Still wear a tankini top though...not quite ready to bare it all.
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Tried on a dress for this weekends date and damn I look fine!
  • Jesslan_Rose
    Jesslan_Rose Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    A few weeks ago I bought a top from a 'normal' size shop online (which usually means get it a couple sizes bigger so it will actually fit right.) When it arrived I was swimming in the 3X. It was actually falling off me. I should have exchanged it but didn't know what size to guess at so I just returned it. Last week I still wanted that top BADLY so I ordered it again in an XL. I hoped it would fit me towards the end of summer. It arrived today and fits perfectly everywhere! I started at a size 42W. I *never* thought I'd actually make it down to an 18 in my adult life.
  • Livgetfit
    Livgetfit Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    khill5555 wrote: »
    My NSV is that I am sticking with it! I have gone from a 26W to a 22W....47 lbs gone and only a few people have noticed. In the past I would let that get me down but for some reason this time I don't care if people notice or not because I notice and I feel good! This is the first time that I don't feel like I am dieting but instead its a life style change for me. Still have 80 lbs to go so my journey is far from over but its 1 lb and 1 day at a time for me this time! :-)

Awesome!

• silverarcheress
    silverarcheress Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I had a terrible day at work yesterday. My instinct was to reach out and overeat. Instead I made an early dinner before going on a long cycle and having a relaxing bath. I had the comfort of having a full stomach without going crazy on snacks etc :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!