What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• 3springchicks
    3springchicks Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Several men flirting with me this past weekend when I went to Vegas. (Now, my HUSBAND didn't care for it much, but it made me feel good)! he he he.

14595315.png
  • LonaldTheDuck
    LonaldTheDuck Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I pulled out a box of old shirts that I haven't been able to wear in around 2 years. Some of them were shirts I bought hoping to fit into someday. After losing my first 32 lbs. they all fit! Now I just need to keep going util they are too big!
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend told me the other day that I have nice triceps. Lol. I always thought boyfriend compliments didnt count...but that one was kinda funny.

Also, my *kitten* is starting to look like I squat heavy 3x a week :tongue:
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I lost 1.5 inches off my waist this month.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    A Facebook friend told me I looked 20 years younger than I am. I told her this is what my age looks like. :D<3B)<3
  • Cactusgirl88
    Cactusgirl88 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I can sit now with crossed legs without feeling uncomfortable.:)
  • Oldbitcollector
    Oldbitcollector Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    In the past two months...

Jeans *require* a belt or it's a real problem.
    Arms no longer flabby.
    Walk up hills and stairs without being out of breath,
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Wore a pair of size 16 cargo khaki's out yesterday that I bought almost 10 years ago and which had been hanging in my closet with the tags still on them - never worn because too small when I bought them, and then obviously became way too small when I was piling on weight.
    Felt good knowing I'm smaller now than I've been in well over a decade, and that I can finally wear my "new" pants that were once little else than a decoration in my closet for the past 10 years.
  • Tikkva
    Tikkva Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    For the first time today I was able to actually kick my butt during butt kicks :smiley:
  • TMcChamp
    TMcChamp Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    wearing my jeans with no camel.
  • JayRuby84
    JayRuby84 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Last night I was able to used what I believe is the 24" box for my jump offs. I also pushed myself to nauseated but not puking level while doing it. It felt great and boosted my confidence.
  • JayRuby84
    JayRuby84 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Also, I'm wearing a dress today that fits much better than it did a few months ago when I wore it last.
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I walked 4 miles today..I got my antibody test back and found out I am allergic to gluten, corn, soy, dairy, and eggs and a few other things so I am now able to focus on what I CAN eat and actually lose weight.
  • duckykissy
    duckykissy Posts: 285 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I fit into my sweats I've had since high school (admittedly a little tight) and my size 18 jeans are starting to get loose on me. I'm almost back to the weight I was when I graduated high school. I'm also getting closer every day to the size 16 jeans I want to wear at the end of this month. So I'm very excited.

Also now that I got rid of the wheat in my soaps my eczema is 1000% gone and my skin is actually silky smooth ( I thought it was only a rumor that skin can feel this good!)
  • duckykissy
    duckykissy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    For kicks and giggles I tried on those size 16, just to see how close I am. I was able to zip them up. I could hardly breath and they rivaled Sandy's leather pants for how tight they were but still I couldn't get them up my thigh back in December.
  • MelissaRD86
    MelissaRD86 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    The dress I wore to my high school graduation is too big now. I graduated in 2003
  • AngeBee18
    AngeBee18 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I rode my bike to a friend's place yesterday instead of driving. I had it in top gear most of the way, which is new and shows I am getting stronger. It wasn't a long ride, but I didn't arrive all sweaty like I would have done before, which was awesome and meant I could ride in my street clothes rather than gym gear and look all effortless when I got to the other end
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    lumpsmum wrote: »
    wearing my jeans with no camel.
    I know that feel! Lol. The jeans that I Couldn't even fit into a couple weeks ago are now pretty loose

• ar9179
    ar9179 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    duckykissy wrote: »
    For kicks and giggles I tried on those size 16, just to see how close I am. I was able to zip them up. I could hardly breath and they rivaled Sandy's leather pants for how tight they were but still I couldn't get them up my thigh back in December.

I try on my old, smaller clothes all the time! It's a much better gauge for progress than that stupid scale and I feel so good when I can get them all the way up or, even better, button them! Putting aside my old, reliable larger sizes is pretty freakin' awesome, too.
  • Wreathy
    Wreathy Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I bought belts yesterday!! I haven't been able to wear belts for 4 years or so. Admittedly, I'm in that awkward stage
    where standing up I really, really need a belt as my jeans slide down but sitting it's just a wee bit uncomfortable.
    More motivation to lose the next couple of kgs. Also - my favourite shorts fit again. Serious relief.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!