At home workouts

Options
I just started back up on my weight loss journey. I'm looking for some at home workouts. I'm going to get getting a gym membership here soon but would also like something to do in the comfort of my own home.

Also feel free to add me I would love as much support and help as possible

Replies

• kaiwooglin
    kaiwooglin Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Anything of p90x series or the like.
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    I hop on youtube for channels like fitness blender and befit. Usually at home I prefer yoga - again I have a few preferred channels (Lesley Fightmaster, yoga with Adrienne). I also create my own work outs with basic equipment (skipping rope, kettlebells) and body weight exercises. They're often very similar to the ones on the 12 Minute Athlete website - lots of high intensity stuff and smash out a session in 15-20 minutes. There's heaps of stuff you can do just with body weight - google body weight work outs. Pushups, squat jumps, planks, burpees etc.
  • kittenful
    kittenful Posts: 318 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'm a fan of www.fitnessblender.com (videos) and www.neilarey.com (visual charts). I've come a long way since I discovered these two sites.
  • jesoverley
    jesoverley Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    check out HASfit.com website. They have lots of free workout programs. I LOVE their 30 day ab challenge. I have a gym membership, but I still like working out at home also.
  • marcrpearson101
    marcrpearson101 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    DDP Yoga is wonderful
  • Future_MrsNewton
    Future_MrsNewton Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I'll be looking into all of these
  • _The_Lone_Wolf_
    _The_Lone_Wolf_ Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Look at my post in this section if you like martial arts workouts, none martial arts workouts i know off. Insanity series, P90X, T25 (which i am doing at the moment) 30 day shred, HipHop Abs, 21 day fix, Turbofire and there are many more but those are the most populair
  • vikkiw2001
    vikkiw2001 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Leslie sansone 3 mile walk. You can get it on you tube . I love it