WHAT are you Eating Saturday!!!!!

Options

Replies

• Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    We're going to a party where the main food is going to be heros and pizza. So staying on track will be tough. But we're going to the gym Sunday so whatever I eat Saturday will be burned off.
  • BringingSherriBack
    BringingSherriBack Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    homemade italian beef
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    We're going to a food truck festival so whatever sounds interesting
  • lizzocat
    lizzocat Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    i don't know about saturday but tonight I'm having tacos and margaritas because it's national tequilaaaa day #holla
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,779 Member
    Options
    I have a bag of Boca veggie crumbles I'm going to turn into tacos. I've never had them before, but I like Boca burgers.
  • kat_princess12
    kat_princess12 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Eggs, veggie sausage, and peanut butter toast, and disgustingly sugary creamer in my coffee! During the week I usually just have oatmeal - Saturday is special-breakfast day!
  • yeahfatty
    yeahfatty Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    It's my sister's boyfriend's birthday .. so I have no idea but hopefully something yummy! (:
  • mariadaniellemw
    mariadaniellemw Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Pizza, and cheesecake,swilled down with a large glass of Malbec hmm
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    I'm working out the logistics for a Bobby Blue Burger and a vanilla caramel bourbon shake at Bobby's Burger Palace as I type this.
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    _Terrapin_ wrote: »
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    Prime rib and crab.
    Can we add some Salmon?
    how bout cheesecake?

LOL
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    IDK yet, BBQ maybe??
  • lauracups
    lauracups Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    On the grill, wild coho salmon , yams, and whatever looks good out of the garden
  • Jesusjohnjames
    Jesusjohnjames Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    ffbrown25 wrote: »
    NACHOS WITH EXTRA EVERYTHING (it's my long run day)

Omgosh sounds soooo good
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Full on catered bbq. Brisket. Pork. Carne asada. Ceviche. Salsas. Ribs. Beer. And I'm sure there will be a lot of other stuffs. Then a pancake breakfast at our fairgrounds on Sunday just in case the scale refused to move.
  • brendak76
    brendak76 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Family weeknight dinners are hard so we do weekend family breakfasts. This morning was blueberry pancakes, sausage, and honeydew melon. I'm set for a while :)
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,973 Member
    Options
    Sometime this weekend I'd like:

Grilled swordfish tacos

Serves 4

Swordfish is rich and firm, making it a perfect choice for grilling. Tossing shredded cabbage with the same savory dressing used to baste the fish keeps preparation to a minimum. Feel free to add your favorite garnishes to the tacos; try diced avocado, a squeeze of lime, sliced radishes and cilantro.

Ingredients:
    • 1 1/2 pounds swordfish steaks
    • 4 tablespoons 365 Everyday Value Organic Chipotle Ranch Dressing or other spicy dressing, divided
    • 2 cups shredded red or green cabbage, or a mix
    • 8 soft corn tortillas, warmed
    • 1/2 cup salsa

Method:

Prepare a grill for high-heat cooking. Brush swordfish with 2 tablespoons of the dressing. Grill, turning once, until fish is browned and opaque in the center, about 6 minutes. Place on a cutting board; cut off and discard skin. Cut flesh into small cubes.

Toss cabbage with remaining 2 tablespoons dressing. Spoon fish into tortillas and top with cabbage and salsa.

Nutritional Info:

Per Serving:410 calories (170 from fat), 19g total fat, 3g saturated fat, 115mg cholesterol, 400mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (3g dietary fiber, 3g sugar), 36g protein
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,973 Member
    Options
    I'm going to make this right now:

KALE WALDORF SALAD

This variation on the classic Waldorf salad uses kale instead of lettuce and adds apple and walnuts to the dressing for a creamy consistency without using the typical mayonnaise base.

Ingredients:
    • 4 cups packed finely chopped raw kale, preferably dinosaur kale
    • 1 large red apple, such as Fuji or Honeycrisp, chopped, divided
    • 1 cup thinly sliced celery
    • 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped, divided
    • 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons raisins, divided
    • 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
    • 2 tablespoons water, more if needed
    • 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
    • 1/8 teaspoon sea salt

Method:

Place kale in a large bowl. Add half the apple to kale along with celery, 1/4 cup walnuts and 1/4 cup raisins. Put remaining apple in a blender along with remaining 1/4 cup walnuts, remaining 2 tablespoons raisins, mustard, water, vinegar and salt. Purée until well combined and slightly thick, adding water if needed to thin. Pour dressing over kale salad and toss to combine.

Nutritional Info:

Per Serving:140 calories (60 from fat), 7g total fat, 0.5g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 135mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (3g dietary fiber, 10g sugar), 3g protein

Special Diets:

Dairy Free
    Gluten Free
    Low Sodium
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
    Wheat Free
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Nothing unusual. Eggs and bacon, cofee with cream, tuna salad (tuna, mayo, avocado, celery), steak, green beans and cheese, and bluberries.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Cherrios with milk
    Whopper jr with a small fry
    Quessadilla with chicken and salad
    Mandarin oranges
    Popcorn