WHAT are you Eating Saturday!!!!!

Options

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I don't know yet. But I'm excited. Drinks and something yummy hopefully. I could go for chinese food.
  • Jesusjohnjames
    Jesusjohnjames Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    Cherrios with milk
    Whopper jr with a small fry
    Quessadilla with chicken and salad
    Mandarin oranges
    Popcorn

Go head then!!!
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Quesadilla… Blackened chicken, tomatoes, scallions, bacon bits, lettuce, cheese, sour cream

And lots of Lactaid pills :#
  • elkhunter7x6
    elkhunter7x6 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I had 8 ounces of ribeye steak, wild rice, broccoli, and a salad.
  • Steve_ApexNC
    Steve_ApexNC Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    made this dish: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/baked-cod-with-tomatoes-and-onions-recipe.html
    was quite tasty. Had an ear of roasted corn and a spinach salad on the side.

Made a base for dark chocolate and mint ice cream. Waiting on the kids to get home to put it in the ice cream maker. Too many calories for me, but I have a few extra to burn today so I am gonna get at least a tablespoon.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    Cherrios with milk
    Whopper jr with a small fry
    Quessadilla with chicken and salad
    Mandarin oranges
    Popcorn

Go head then!!!

I just realized that my Saturday food kind of looks like a kid might have chosen it except my cereal wasn't sugary and I had salad.
  • Jesusjohnjames
    Options
    See you guys next saturday this was soooo fun!
  • Jesusjohnjames
    Options
    8/1/16
    Key lime pie!!! My fav
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the weekend!

Not sure exactly what's in the plan, but we're almost guaranteed to grill something: maybe brats, or grilled pizza, or maybe souvlaki. We might hit the Madison farmer's market for breakfast.

And I've been waiting patiently for this:
    zOEZ8Oa.png

AND Next Saturday is the Great Taste of the Midwest!!!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I'll probably start the day with some buckwheat flax pancakes, then we'll be working outside all day. Not sure about dinner. We'll probably throw something on the grill since it's supposed to be super nice out. Maybe some pork chops and squash.
  • joolieb1
    joolieb1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Definitely bacon, sausage, tinned tomato, mushroom, egg and bread. After that, I will need to b very careful!!
  • ExRelaySprinter
    ExRelaySprinter Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    A couple of BBQ'd Chicken Drumsticks, a Burger, Salad and homemade potato wedges. :)
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    I'll be having peaches & cream protein zoats (zucchini oats) AND a waffle for breakfast, a ham/egg/cheese/hashbrown bagel for lunch, and a cheeseburger with fries from a diner-type place called Hwy 55 for dinner. Oh, and can't forget the venti skinny vanilla iced latte with an extra shot from Starbucks that I get every Saturday.

Weekend Macro Goals: 280c/75f/115p
    Saturday's Totals: 278c/75f/118p

^ Pretty darn close. :smile: If I buy new ice cream flavors, I might have a tiny taste of those...but I likely won't log it. Oops!
  • xLoveLikeWinterx
    xLoveLikeWinterx Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    ... Oh, and can't forget the venti skinny vanilla iced latte with an extra shot from Starbucks that I get every Saturday.

I love these! I always forget to order the extra shot, though. I'm SO trying this tomorrow!

So I'll be having the aforementioned Sbux, plus lots of peanut butter. My C25K week 3 starts tomorrow and I plan on doing a lot of exercise from other random things, so I think I'm also cooking 2-3 recipes out of my Well Fed cookbook that I love. Yum!

During the week is boring for me- the weekends are where I experiment! And I've banked like *goes to check* 1100 cals since Monday. I plan on using at least 1/2 of those :)
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Brie baked with blackberries & thyme, the best olive oil & herbs I can find, and some baguette & apple slices.

And whatever else fits.
  • Monklady123
    Monklady123 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Pizza. :) We were going to go out to a local outdoor theater to watch "Star Trek" and listen to a live orchestra play the soundtrack, but we decided it was going to be too hot, plus one kid can't make it that night. So we're going to order pizza and stay home in the air conditioning at watch the movie here.
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    So far I've had coffee, breakfast pudding, roast vegie and tuna salad. Dinner is probably vegetable soup but I haven't totally decided. 0qfc2baa4j0m.jpg
    8onov2pk4x5a.jpg
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    No idea yet
    *bump
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    My Sis' Birthday on Saturday so going to an Indian Restaurant.
    Will have
    Lamb Tikka Starter (off the bone spicy Lamb BBQ'd) w/Poppadums (flat crisp breads), Chicken Jalfrezi (spicy chicken curry), Boiled Rice, Aloo Gobi (potato & cauliflower spicy dish) and a few glasses of Prosecco.
    Can't wait! :)
    Goodness this sounds awesome!

• 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    I'm going to a new Mexican restaurant Saturday. Going to try and be good. So fajitas it is.