Replies

• nickatine
    nickatine Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Quest mochachino needs to happen
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I love the Quest's new Mint Chocolate chunk flavor and just bought another box of them last week.
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Eileen_S wrote: »
    I love the Quest's new Mint Chocolate chunk flavor and just bought another box of them last week.

OH MY GOD!!!! Quest has mint chocolate chunk?!?!? I can die happy now.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    alykief wrote: »

So if I mix the Salted Caramel and Banana Cream Pie, will I get a Bananas Foster? o:)

If you're a genius, yes.
    Oh my goodness, the possibilities! I NEED THIS NOW.
    The second I get my hands on the salted caramel powder I'm blending it with a cup of international delight's mocha iced coffee <3 Then I'm trying your genius idea!
  • FitPhillygirl
    Options
    abatonfan wrote: »

Absolutely! Here they are: questnutrition.com/protein-powders/mint-chocolate-chunk/?type=box&gclid=CKb6jo7zmcYCFVMXHwodwlsA9Q
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Okay, because of all the Quest bar fanatics on MFP, I've bought some to try. Saving them for an upcoming backpacking trip, when bars are a convenient energy source. Question: do the ones with chocolate melt or get goo-ey if they're left in a hot place (i.e. A bear-resistant food canister)?
  • lilolilo920
    lilolilo920 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    abatonfan wrote: »

Absolutely! Here they are: questnutrition.com/protein-powders/mint-chocolate-chunk/?type=box&gclid=CKb6jo7zmcYCFVMXHwodwlsA9Q

They are AMAZING. I just had one last night-they are kinda like the cookies & cream with the chocolate chunks, but the cream chunks are minty!! Absolutely delicious!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    whmscll wrote: »
    Okay, because of all the Quest bar fanatics on MFP, I've bought some to try. Saving them for an upcoming backpacking trip, when bars are a convenient energy source. Question: do the ones with chocolate melt or get goo-ey if they're left in a hot place (i.e. A bear-resistant food canister)?

I have yet to have them melt.

I want to see some caramel flavor too... but I still have boxes to finish.
  • David_2015
    David_2015 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I want to see some caramel flavor too... but I still have boxes to finish.

My drawer at work is literally crammed with them at the moment, yet I still can't resist getting more...!
  • FitPhillygirl
    Options
    whmscll wrote: »

If you bought the ones with Chocolate chunks, yes. The chunks do melt if they are stored in a very hot place. It's happened to me before when I forgot to take them out of my car in the summer.
  • David_2015
    Options
    I had a dream last night that Sticky Toffee Pudding was released... ahhhh that would be amazing...
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I would love to see a quest pumpkin pie bar!!! Others I would be interested in would be:
    Quest mocha chip (coffee flavoured bar with chocolate chips).
    Quest tiramisu
    Quest creme brûlée
    Quest white chocolate macadamia
    Quest oatmeal raisin
    Quest vanilla bean
    Quest red velvet cake
    ......it's almost dinner time...getting hungry....I could keep going
  • Kexessa
    Kexessa Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Blackcherry vanilla.

Carrot cake.

White chocolate macadamia.

Blueberry muffin.

My regional grocery chain Publix carries them in singles. I get them from Amazon with Prime free shipping for $25 for a box of 12. They have all the flavors too. Anyone tried the white chocolate raspberry? I'm been waiting to try that flavor.
  • David_2015
    Options
    Kexessa wrote: »
    Blackcherry vanilla.

Carrot cake.

Blueberry muffin.

My regional grocery chain Publix carries them in singles. I get them from Amazon with Prime free shipping for $25 for a box of 12. They have all the flavors too. Anyone tried the white chocolate raspberry? I'm been waiting to try that flavor.

Carrot cake! Yes!

I've tried the white chocolate raspberry - it's a definite favourite. Has chunks of white raspberry and dried raspberries.
  • Kexessa
    Kexessa Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    David_2015 wrote: »
    Blackcherry vanilla.

Carrot cake.

Blueberry muffin.

Carrot cake! Yes!

I've tried the white chocolate raspberry - it's a definite favourite. Has chunks of white raspberry and dried raspberries.

Thanks! I'll have to pick one up and try it before getting a box.

• lauraesh0384
    lauraesh0384 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I would love a toffee flavor. That would be amazing since anything toffee flavored is good by me. :) I also second the salted caramel.
  • lynn1643
    lynn1643 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I would love to see peanut butter chocolate cup, sugar cookie, or red velvet!!!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    wow they are sure they are slacking in the flavor department after reading these
  • David_2015
    Options
    David_2015 wrote: »
    Blackcherry vanilla.

Carrot cake.

Blueberry muffin.

Carrot cake! Yes!

That was meant to be chunks of white chocolate lol!
  • David_2015
    Options
    lynn1643 wrote: »
    I would love to see peanut butter chocolate cup, sugar cookie, or red velvet!!!

There is a chocolate peanut butter one (I've got a box of 12 waiting at work...!)

Also there's the "cravings" peanut butter cups. Has anyone tasted them?