True Blood Summer Weight Loss Challenge!

Options
123457»

Replies

• AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    ***STILL MISSING 16 WEIGH-INS!***

But I do have 62, which is pretty great!! :D

So awesome!!
  • Raina0512
    Raina0512 Posts: 216
    Options
    I'm soooooo in! I love True Blood and this sounds FUN!
  • NeenaMD
    NeenaMD Posts: 23
    Options
    This sounds absolutely fantastic!! I hope I made the cut -- what a great way to support summer weight loss!

I also thought True Blood was premiering the second Sunday of June - oh well. I'm still counting down the days!!
  • cobylea
    cobylea Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure when I checked awhile back it was scheduled to air the beginning of June as well so they must have changed it to the 26th....either way I'm super stoked! Can't wait!
  • xXsweetMiseryXx
    xXsweetMiseryXx Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    It's scheduled to air June 26. I'm pretty sure that that has always been the date for this season. Last season did air a little earlier in June, but for some reason, this season isn't. I'm 100% positive it's the 26th because I'm getting married the day before, and (as sad as this sounds) I moved my wedding to the 25th so I wouldn't miss it! lol.
  • unaffected
    unaffected Posts: 154
    Options
    Ok, I started our Week 1 thread, and there you will find a team list!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/248172-true-blood-weight-loss-challenge-week-1-closed
  • Pam37841
    Pam37841 Posts: 286
    Options
    How do we start a thread? and what did I do wrong with the signature? GGRR!!

Jarrettd
    slinkybaz
    tesasnursemom7

Please add me I couldn't find you to send request.
  • sweetbri07
    sweetbri07 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Can people still join, or is it too late???
  • dctyler
    dctyler Posts: 30
    Options
    I see that people are showing assined to a team and have true blood art on their posts, where do I find out what team I am assgned to? and how do I get the team art?
  • mrtentaclenun
    mrtentaclenun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I would love to join please!
  • MyFriendLinn
    MyFriendLinn Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I love your goals Jessica..........congratulations on your June Wedding
  • rperez301
    rperez301 Posts: 10
    Options
    OO, ya count me in!!! I just started this today and there is soo many good people here to help and give support!!! I"m loving it!
  • smapl001
    smapl001 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I want to join!! :)
  • MyFriendLinn
    MyFriendLinn Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Do we start posting our weight loss today? Hi everyone, hope you are enjoying a wonderful Memorial Day! Good day if you are in other countries and let us know when you have a holiday to celebrate. We will cheer with you!
  • irisannRN
    irisannRN Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this challenge !!! I am obsessed with True Blood ! :)
  • unaffected
    unaffected Posts: 154
    Options
    Linn - Please send me a message with your weight each Monday! I'm still missing yours for this week :)

To those who'd like to join the challenge: Please send me a message with your starting weight. Also, please take a look at the rules in the first post on this thread. The most important rules are: 1) Message me each Monday with your weight and 2) If you don't check in for 7 days, you will be removed from the challenge.

Thanks!
  • linzoglesby
    linzoglesby Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Testing sig
  • wrinklesmom
    Options
    Count me in!!!
  • star1783
    star1783 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I finally saw a show last night! Really good! What channels is it normally on?