Coffee

Options

Replies

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    I take a 12 ounce thermos of coffee (hazelnut creme) to work each day and add a few tbs of fresh cashew milk to it.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    1 to 2 cups and the cals vary from 0 to 90ish depending on add ins.
  • ariamythe
    ariamythe Posts: 130 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I used to drink way too much coffee a day. I've recently switched to tea, but I still crave the Starbucks Veranda Blend every now and again, which gives me an excuse to go sit in a Starbucks and read. :) I do put some half and half and raw sugar in it, but I don't recall the calories at the moment. Somewhere around 80, I think.
  • labohn91
    labohn91 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    content://media/external/file/17611
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Yes every day and multiple cups per day, typically 8-20 cups per day. I drink it black so very few calories
  • VanillaGorillaUK
    VanillaGorillaUK Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    About 2-3 cups per day. 20calories a hit.
  • labohn91
    Options
    catwils1 wrote: »
    labohn91 wrote: »
    4-12 cups on the daily, all kinds (have peanut butter and chocolate at the momenta) and it is about 1 or 2 calories a cup.
    what!! what brand do you use? recipe?

vvjttsukxs5s.jpg
  • mom2colbyj
    mom2colbyj Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Every morning at least 2 cups with Italian Cream creamer. It's 140 calories I work into my day and worth every single one.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I drink lots of coffee! I have Nescafé Azera instant coffee with a splash of whole milk, so about 35 calories in total.
  • NoahAidan
    NoahAidan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I drink 2-3 cups of black coffee daily. For those who drink black--do you count toward your water intake?
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    coffee with one cup of 2% milk and splenda. 130 calories, going to be switching to a sugar free creamer next week and of course not using a cup of it.
  • labohn91
    Options
    catwils1 wrote: »
    4-12 cups on the daily, all kinds (have peanut butter and chocolate at the momenta) and it is about 1 or 2 calories a cup.
    what!! what brand do you use? recipe?

vvjttsukxs5s.jpg

I think I've seen that brand at TJ Maxx.

If you use milk the flavor has a nice kick, other wise it had a mellow taste that is less bitter than a regular roast.
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    I typically drink about 48-64oz of coffee a day -all black and less than 20kcal for everything.
  • dothefreddy
    dothefreddy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I drink 1-2 cups a day. 2tsp of sugar and 2TBS of creamer (this week it's sweet cream flavor) and it comes out to about 105 cals per cup. Totally worth it.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    everyday...whatever calories are in my coffee are negligible...I buy awesome coffee and grind my beans daily and drink it black or sometimes with a splash of 1%.
  • x_blackrainbow
    x_blackrainbow Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    NoahAidan wrote: »
    I drink 2-3 cups of black coffee daily. For those who drink black--do you count toward your water intake?
    I don't. I log coffee separately.
  • SnackySnackPants
    SnackySnackPants Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Usually Trader Joe's Blue Moon. Ground daily. Black.

Work has something from Peets (beans ground per cup) and that will be black, or occasionally a tub of hazelnut creamer.
  • Steve_ApexNC
    Steve_ApexNC Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    2 cups each day - k-cup machine. I like breakfast blend, sumatra, french roast.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    2 cups a day- freshly ground. If you need a good kick for the gym try Guarana powder. You should find it in the spice section in most health food shops