ONDERLAND, almost 100 pounds down, lots of photos

Options

Replies

• Emartz2
    Emartz2 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud!!! You're beautiful - before and after, but I know you feel so much better now! Congratulations!!!
  • tiffany0127
    tiffany0127 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the kind words everyone!! I don't know how to reply to specific questions but if anyone wants more info or has any questions please feel free to message me and I will get back to you as soon as I can!
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Looking fabulous!! Great job on your success thus far!
  • TennesseeSodaholic
    TennesseeSodaholic Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    Incredible progress!!!!
    We need a "clapping" smiley.
  • krenwren
    krenwren Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing! Phenomenal results, it must be wonderful to keep up with the kids again!
  • EricaBeers
    EricaBeers Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! I hope I'll be able to share a story as amazing as yours ☺️
  • tiffany0127
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Thanks!! Yes, I do feel wonderful and it is so nice to run around with the kids instead of watching from the sidelines!!
  • christinedlg50
    christinedlg50 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Your story and results have blown me away! You look beautiful! Bravo! Keep sharing! You're an inspiration!
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    Aww thank you!!! I'm just taking it one step at a time!! Lol
  • ks_mommaof5
    ks_mommaof5 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    W O W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your progress is INCREDIBLE! Congratulations!!!! I am in awe of your results and hope that you feel as positively radiant as you look! Thank you so much for sharing your success! :)
  • samiabbn
    samiabbn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    megbugs wrote: »
    You look great! How many calories were you eating in the beginning, and did you ever eat any of your exercise calories back? I just started and am 255 lbs and going to the gym every day (BodyPump, Spinning, Step, and treadmill). The first week I lost 4.4 lbs and tomorrow is my weigh in day and hoping for 2 lb lost. Reading this post has given me a lot of motivation to keep going. I have my husband on board and he's been doing great, and we have a daughter who is almost 2. We want to get fit for ourselves and her, so that I can keep up with her and be around for a very long time! I still watch TV like 2 hours at night, though. Love my shows haha.

• samiabbn
    samiabbn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wawwww congratulations
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    You look GORGEOUS!!!
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the comments and questions! Please feel free to inbox me with any questions and I will answer anything I can for you! Good luck to all of you on your journeys as well. It's so nice to have a place where everyone shares and supports a common goal!!
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Very inspiring :)
  • RegainFiks
    RegainFiks Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Good job...
  • khloe_rebecca
    khloe_rebecca Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing, you should be so proud of yourself :)
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
  • JenM261
    JenM261 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job. What an inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!