What kind of body type do you women actually really like.

Options
12346»

Replies

• senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    Looks aren't a deciding factor for me. I don't care about body type.

fecf04c7fefcf97ed41f5ff24474d338.jpg

I once saw an 80s interview where he was talking about his preferred type of woman and I can't remember exactly what he says, but the phrase "you want to be fat? go be fat on someone else's time!" was used. Maybe I'm a bad person, but I laughed.

He was making a long string of picky comments - he wouldn't date someone who drinks or smokes either.
    At the same time, if someone asked him how to get in shape, he'd be the kind of person to tell them a workout routine to get started and tell them he expects to see progress next time he sees them.
  • Hypnogogic
    Hypnogogic Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm really curious if women would like my body type.
    Unfortunately, the only body pics I have...wouldn't be allowed on this site. So... :p
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    Smart, kind and with high integrity. The physical attraction follows that.
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,771 Member
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »
    usmcmp wrote: »
    Looks aren't a deciding factor for me. I don't care about body type.

fecf04c7fefcf97ed41f5ff24474d338.jpg

I once saw an 80s interview where he was talking about his preferred type of woman and I can't remember exactly what he says, but the phrase "you want to be fat? go be fat on someone else's time!" was used. Maybe I'm a bad person, but I laughed.

He was making a long string of picky comments - he wouldn't date someone who drinks or smokes either.
    At the same time, if someone asked him how to get in shape, he'd be the kind of person to tell them a workout routine to get started and tell them he expects to see progress next time he sees them.

I'm not criticizing--it just reminded me. I'll try to dig it up when I'm home.
  • Sam101my
    Sam101my Posts: 128 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Lots of muscles!
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    Younger women prefer looks, older women prefer people who are emotionally dependable and able to take care of themselves and others so looks play a smaller role, all women prefer money.
  • crssftlv
    crssftlv Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    alpha_515 wrote: »
    Every time one these threads spawns with all the arms comments, another curl bro is born. More open squat racks for everyone else I guess.

No cuz all the bros, brahs or Breh's are doing curls in them.
    That's fine, I can always tell them there's a spot closer to the mirror over there outside the rack.
    Though technically, if someone was curling in the rack at my gym, my first response would be, "who are you, and why did you break into my house to work out?"

I hate when lads are curling at the squat rack. Doesn't make sense at all, but lucky me my gym has 3 levels of squat racks.

We also have 3 racks, sometimes they're all full. Sometimes with someone curling or they have moved a bench under it to do benches??? ugh... I just stare them down until they offer to let me work in lol
  • alpha_515
    alpha_515 Posts: 222 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    crssftlv wrote: »
    Every time one these threads spawns with all the arms comments, another curl bro is born. More open squat racks for everyone else I guess.

No cuz all the bros, brahs or Breh's are doing curls in them.
    That's fine, I can always tell them there's a spot closer to the mirror over there outside the rack.
    Though technically, if someone was curling in the rack at my gym, my first response would be, "who are you, and why did you break into my house to work out?"

I hate when lads are curling at the squat rack. Doesn't make sense at all, but lucky me my gym has 3 levels of squat racks.

We also have 3 racks, sometimes they're all full. Sometimes with someone curling or they have moved a bench under it to do benches??? ugh... I just stare them down until they offer to let me work in lol

LOL are you for real, if some woman stared me down I'd be like " Do you like what you see ? " hahaha
  • TrailBlazinMN
    TrailBlazinMN Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    lol What women think they want and what they actually respond to, are two different things !

This to the nth power.
  • karenkasbi
    karenkasbi Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    a good sense of humour, someone who looks healthy. beards are important too :-)