Women shouldn't have muscles......

Options

Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    17zdvxmqeofr.jpg

I've been trying to look like Yaxeni Oriquen, but it's impossible without PEDs.

Oh sorry like i said it was personal preference there is nothing wrong with her :) never say impossible never give up never back down! If you want to be like her then go for it

How far can one go to look like her without PED?

Wow to her quads
    677368951.jpg
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I speak on behalf of everyone. Stop worrying what other people think of you. Stop worrying what the Kardashians are up to. Stop getting offended by everything. Start enjoying your own life and doing what you want to do. For every guy who hates women muscles there is a guy who loves them.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    nobody's opinion bothers me tbh

Only 21 years old and she has it figured out. Kudos.
  • DJ7203
    DJ7203 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    headofphat wrote: »
    I speak on behalf of everyone. Stop worrying what other people think of you. Stop worrying what the Kardashians are up to. Stop getting offended by everything. Start enjoying your own life and doing what you want to do. For every guy who hates women muscles there is a guy who loves them.

I don't worry about what others think about me. My post was actually asking how you deal with stupid comments about muscles on Women. Not that I am self conscious about them. I love my muscles, I have worked very hard for them. Not offended by everything either & I don't worry about the Kardashians lol. I love & enjoy life very much so.

• LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    msfoxy_25 wrote: »
    I hate when people say "but men don't like that" Ok and your point? Because all my attempts to better my body are only for the pleasure of men? LOL STFU
    I would just tell them that some men like little boys, are they going to try to be a little boy too?
  • rjmudlax13
    rjmudlax13 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    My take on the whole body shaming thing is this:

If a person has a preference for a certain body type of the sex/gender they are most attracted to, there is nothing at all wrong with that. In fact, it really is their business and theirs alone.

If a person tells another person or group of people that they should look this way for whatever reason or that a certain body type is the "right" (i.e. feminine, masculine) look, it is wrong.

Some people confuse these two.
  • DJ7203
    Options
    rjmudlax13 wrote: »
    My take on the whole body shaming thing is this:

If a person has a preference for a certain body type of the sex/gender they are most attracted to, there is nothing at all wrong with that. In fact, it really is their business and theirs alone.

If a person tells another person or group of people that they should look this way for whatever reason or that a certain body type is the "right" (i.e. feminine, masculine) look, it is wrong.

Some people confuse these two.

Couldn't agree more.
  • pf1975_NW
    pf1975_NW Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    From the look of your pic I'd say anyone who is being negative is just downright jealous! How can any woman NOT think you look stunning! Sweet mother moses you a fine woman! :-)
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    17zdvxmqeofr.jpg

Oh sorry like i said it was personal preference there is nothing wrong with her :) never say impossible never give up never back down! If you want to be like her then go for it

No, it really is impossible as a natural athlete to get as big as she is.
    Yeah, but if you have an impossible goal, you never to worry about figuring out the next goal after you achieve the one you're on.
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Well we'd be awfully floppy without them. Also dead. Some people are into necrophillia (sp).
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    17zdvxmqeofr.jpg

THANK YOU! coincidentally that's where it stops being attractive for me.

so to tie it back to the thread, my response to said hater would be 'well, I'm not doing drugs... so...'

I think the truth is that the publics mind is so screwed up they actually think that a body like that is not only possible without drugs, but that you might way up one day in the immediate future and discovered that you accidentally achieved that
  • DJ7203
    Options
    pf1975_NW wrote: »
    From the look of your pic I'd say anyone who is being negative is just downright jealous! How can any woman NOT think you look stunning! Sweet mother moses you a fine woman! :-)

LOL thank you.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    17zdvxmqeofr.jpg

No, it really is impossible as a natural athlete to get as big as she is.

I think he proved my point
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    JK Rowling handled a similar situation to this quite well: http://nypost.com/2015/07/12/j-k-rowling-perfectly-slams-serena-williams-body-shamer/
  • blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about what stupid fuckboys think of your body. :) You will find Mr. Right who appreciates you for you and all of you, muscles included. And for the women, most of them are jealous and insecure that you are fit. You should be like "Haha do you really think I care what you think about my body?"
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    @ DJ7203.....They've obviously never seen you in a bikini!! :wink:
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    alpha_515 wrote: »
    Everyone has different tastes for how much muscle they think is attractive on the opposite sex.

Also, men not liking muscly women has nothing to do with being insecure in their masculinity... why would u think that?

It's not the preference that's a sign of insecurity, I know plenty of men that prefer their girlfriends/wives etc a bit softer. That's cool. I have preferences too.

What's a sign of insecurity (I think) are the men who make it so well known, they're putting women down for having muscle. Shaming them, telling them that they look like men and that other men won't find them attractive. I say it's insecurity because I've seen it. The men who are confident in their masculinity (whether they be big, muscular or skinny with little muscle) accept it, and leave it for what it is.. a preference. The insecure ones, paranoid that they're not strong enough, or big enough to be deemed masculine. They're usually the arseholes. They're pissed off that a woman can get bigger or stronger than them "Men should be bigger...it's not right for women to have that much muscle" They shouldn't be anything, only what makes them happy.
  • DJ7203
    Options
    @ DJ7203.....They've obviously never seen you in a bikini!! :wink:

LOL one of my friends saw me in a bikini the other day & she goes "Dee, you know you actually have trap muscles?!" I was like yeah & shrugged lol.
  • DJ7203
    Options
    JK Rowling handled a similar situation to this quite well: http://nypost.com/2015/07/12/j-k-rowling-perfectly-slams-serena-williams-body-shamer/

I saw that! I loved her response!

• Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    alpha_515 wrote: »
    Everyone has different tastes for how much muscle they think is attractive on the opposite sex.

Also, men not liking muscly women has nothing to do with being insecure in their masculinity... why would u think that?

It's not the preference that's a sign of insecurity, I know plenty of men that prefer their girlfriends/wives etc a bit softer. That's cool. I have preferences too.

What's a sign of insecurity (I think) are the men who make it so well known, they're putting women down for having muscle. Shaming them, telling them that they look like men and that other men won't find them attractive. I say it's insecurity because I've seen it. The men who are confident in their masculinity (whether they be big, muscular or skinny with little muscle) accept it, and leave it for what it is.. a preference. The insecure ones, paranoid that they're not strong enough, or big enough to be deemed masculine. They're usually the arseholes. They're pissed off that a woman can get bigger or stronger than them "Men should be bigger...it's not right for women to have that much muscle" They shouldn't be anything, only what makes them happy.

How many women get bigger (in terms of muscle) than men?