Do you like gettin hit on?

Options

Replies

• _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    It very rarely happens in real life, but whether or not I like it totally depends on the person and the method.
  • paleocleaneater
    paleocleaneater Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I do.
  • Twakes558
    Twakes558 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Yep
  • Crhan05
    Crhan05 Posts: 1,608 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Makes you feel good, so yeah
  • BasicGreatGuy
    BasicGreatGuy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    If it is genuine and with some class, I don't mind at all.

I have no problem paying a compliment to a lady. And just because I do so, that doesn't necessarily mean I am flirting and wanting more interaction. Unfortunately, a lot of ladies get defensive when honest compliments are paid, due to so many dishonest, testosterone controlled men, who rather think with their ego and their pants, than treat a lady with honor and dignity.
  • blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I love it in real life. It's such a confidence booster and I love to be flirty with guys too. :)
  • lislisa123
    lislisa123 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    if it's my boyfriend flirting with me or a hot celebrity like Channing Tatum, I'm all for it. :)
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    sure
  • 3AAnn3
    3AAnn3 Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    I'm the most awkward getter hitter onner of all time. It's embarrassing for me.
  • Gene_Lean
    Gene_Lean Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I can be awkward so I'd rather not be put in those situation. Haha, half the time its gay guys. And I'm surprised how forward some girls can be. But lets be honest; it all depends on how attracted you are to them. I've seen guys use horrible lines but receive great responses because they're handsome. Life.
  • Pantera69
    Pantera69 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I love it in real life. It's such a confidence booster and I love to be flirty with guys too. :)

Well helloooo there :)
  • scasey250
    scasey250 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Depends on how it's done and by whom!
  • scasey250
    scasey250 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Gene_Lean wrote: »
    I can be awkward so I'd rather not be put in those situation. Haha, half the time its gay guys. And I'm surprised how forward some girls can be. But lets be honest; it all depends on how attracted you are to them. I've seen guys use horrible lines but receive great responses because they're handsome. Life.

So is it a turn off when girls make the first move?
  • SummerLovin0x
    SummerLovin0x Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Okay, so it depends. If its some creepy old old man meaning like 60 odd, so different. But i mean saying nice things are wonderful and boosts yourself <3
  • alpha_515
    alpha_515 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    scasey250 wrote: »
    Depends on how it's done and by whom!

Hey I saw you from across the road and I think you're really intoxicating. What's your name ?
  • ExileFromTheNorth
    ExileFromTheNorth Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    yes.......categorically......yes!

I was never the guy in school/uni who got any attention so when it happens now.....i like it.
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    Who wouldn't, but it never happens. :-((
  • Steam_Powered_Awesome
    Steam_Powered_Awesome Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Yes why wouldn't anyone. It makes you feel good depending on how the other person is acting. But I always get aucward when I get hit on because I'm not use to it. Never got that kind of attention before I lost the weight.