edited July 2015
    Options
    despise it

I'm busy. go away
  • alpha_515
    alpha_515 Posts: 230 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I've been hit on, I like it cause it tells me these women are confident and they find me very attractive. Also, I like to go for what I want, so I usually approach a woman,if she knocks my socks off.
  • kaitlinconidi
    kaitlinconidi Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I do when it doesn't turn inappropriate! B)
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • ElJefeChief
    ElJefeChief Posts: 651 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    scasey250 wrote: »
    So is it a turn off when girls make the first move?

Hell no

• michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I would like to get hit. But honestly no guy has ever hit on me most likely becsuse of how I look :-/

you and me both girl... my best friend gets hit on all the time, guys buy her stuff, etc. I couldn't get the time of day lol and quite honestly I really don't care about that anymore. it used to bother me because I'd be with her and it was like I was invisible but I don't sweat it anymore.
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Not sure I would even recognize if someone was hitting on me.

haha me too :p
  • beastup42
    beastup42 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    If it would happen, yea lol
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    It's been a long, long, long time ago but I enjoyed it.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    frios2015 wrote: »
    Idk I just get stared at sometimes

I would stare at you @frios2015
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    If it's classy I appreciate it, but I'm not that social so I don't want to make small talk with people hitting on me.
  • Woodspoon
    Woodspoon Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I have no idea when I am being hit on. I have an easier time recognizing poison ivy.

^^ This, so much this
    Too daft to recognise it on the rare occasions I think it might have happened. :/
  • Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Never happened to me so I would love it if it happened, but I can totally understand why people who get hit on a lot might really dislike it in the end. I don't have the confidence to hit on girls either, I often imagine it which end up in me imagining certain rejection lol It must be a huge confidence booster though!
  • crssftlv
    crssftlv Posts: 717 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I enjoy it for the most part, it can be annoying when they're persistent after I've tried to let them down easy. I also don't like married guys hitting on me. Oh and girls, it makes me feel really awkward when girls hit on me.
  • vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    I don't mind getting hit on by attractive women. As it is, I've had self-confidence issues for a while, and getting hit on is honestly a bit of a boost.
  • TerraRoberts24
    TerraRoberts24 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    It depends on how the person is hitting on me, but for the most part yes, I do find it flattering. I'm a happily married lady, so I always shut them down. But it is flattering. And my hubby takes it as a compliment that people notice his wife. We were out one time and this guy came over and said, "You're hot!" and was clearly drunk, and then he looked at my husband and said, "Sorry, but your wife is hot." and my hubby just laughed and said, "You're right. She is." And that was that, lol. And in return, I try to be mature about it when women hit on my hubby.
  • alpha_515
    alpha_515 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Never happened to me so I would love it if it happened, but I can totally understand why people who get hit on a lot might really dislike it in the end. I don't have the confidence to hit on girls either, I often imagine it which end up in me imagining certain rejection lol It must be a huge confidence booster though!

Rejection is Better than regret my friend ;)
  • Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    alpha_515 wrote: »

Rejection is Better than regret my friend ;)

Lol that's true, but I also really don't want to make the girl feel uncomfortable along the way either :P

• WickedPineapple
    WickedPineapple Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    In general, no. I like flirting with friends and Mr. Pineapple, but don't enjoy comments from strangers, be it positive or negative. I tend to prefer to go unnoticed.