Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• THenry8
    THenry8 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me as a friend! Lets live a healthy lifestyle all together!
  • DudeAwesome1990
    DudeAwesome1990 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Looking for guy friends out of respect for wife. Feel free to add me. Need motivation to get back into things I love doing!
  • TK0119
    TK0119 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    you are free to feel me
  • brittanyyy96
    brittanyyy96 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have some more friends for extra support, feel free to add me!
  • Tamlyngo
    Tamlyngo Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Love to share the motivation. Especially those interested in being more fit, not just losing weight
  • dfavela1988
    dfavela1988 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    feel free to add.
  • shadowxpr
    shadowxpr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I have been using the Apple Watch for the last month to track my cardio and weight lifting workouts and its great makes me workout more. Very accurate and works great with my BeatsPower2 wireless headphones and since it can store music on the watch I don't need my phone with me. I have had muscle growth but no weight lost so I started today using My Fitness Pal to track my food and its very easy using the scanner on the food and since it connects to health app it can send the Calcium/Fiber/etc... in the meals plus can pull down the exercise info to the app.

being new to this App what do you recommend me and I'm also looking for friends to push me "shadowxpr"

app even allows to add water amount you drink I'm sing Gatorade bottle to keep track of it.
  • Carpe_diem1983
    Carpe_diem1983 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Always looking for positive, interactive friends who are daily users with open diaries! :)
  • cassandraf0204
    cassandraf0204 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New to MFP. Feel free to add me! I need help staying motivated to keep all the weight off me and stay on a good health path. Ive lost 114 lbs and want to keep it off! Help :-)
  • cazza_96
    cazza_96 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been using MFP for almost a month now and found it very helpful but haven't engaged in the community so thought I should. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • YogaVixen1281
    YogaVixen1281 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New on here, but need the motivaion and will give it back
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Say hi n add if you interact and have a sense of humor B)
  • kidrocybro
    kidrocybro Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want to see these abs become a reality hahaha. I did it once.... time to do it again!
  • nitaleotta
    nitaleotta Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile:

I haven't used this app in over year but have gotten serious about my fitness and health again and would love to support other folks with their journey too.
  • OhioGuy37
    OhioGuy37 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Open to all adds, good luck all!
  • kaileyfry
    kaileyfry Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Add me please! Seeing others progress gives me motivation. :)
  • CyZZ1989
    CyZZ1989 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I Would love to connect with some likeminded folks on here!

I've been training for just under 2 years, starting my journey at 280lbs with a 42" waist. I have since successfully dieted to 160lbs @ 29-30" waistline. I subsequently bulked back up to 205 and now I am on my first true cutting phase, currently at 187lbs.

I have a great deal of diet/nutritional information as well as exercise and form related knowledge for those seeking help, and am happy to spread it around.

Let's get shredded my friends!
  • edivack
    edivack Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love to get more kind motivational friends. I will also be there to motivate you guys
  • RNY2thin
    RNY2thin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends! New to MFP & creating healthy habits now, motivation to keep moving both before and after gastric bypass surgery later this year. Please add!
  • marcd90
    marcd90 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Always up for new pals